Ttg Moore! - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Ttg Moore!

BluebirdTon

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aye lets shoot the messenger, time the organ grinder took some responsibility.

The Rae's made the decision to cut the budget again, so yes, that decision obviously has an impact on the players we can have. Peaso and Reid were two of our top four players last season, we lost them because of budget cuts imposed on the manager.

However, if Moore was responsible for the decision to give Cham a two year contract, then it seems that he has made a huge mistake, which could ultimately cost him his job. I said before the season started the Moore was gambling his future on Cham.

Heard recently that the Rae's are open to the idea of selling the club now, but who would buy!?

The Rae's made the decision to cut the budget again, so yes, that decision obviously has an impact on the players we can have. Peaso and Reid were two of our top four players last season, we lost them because of budget cuts imposed on the manager.

However, if Moore was responsible for the decision to give Cham a two year contract, then it seems that he has made a huge mistake, which could ultimately cost him his job. I said before the season started the Moore was gambling his future on Cham.

Heard recently that the Rae's are open to the idea of selling the club now, but who would buy!?

Easdales were interested. But they've now moved on.....perhaps?

Don't blame me I voted Yes!!!! - We tried to tell you !!!!!

Imrie tweeted:

"Surly cant have long left... Clocks ticking!! Tick tock"

At first i thought he ws sharing BBT's sentiments, then i realised he was trolling his former employer. Majority of skunks replying are in agreement...

Has to go now surely? 2-0 and we ****ed it up against East ****in Fife. Who cares what happens in extra time, this simply isn't good enough, intact its torture. His tenture as manager is worse than being detained in Guantanamo Bay.

Disgraceful attitude by the players, carried over from last season and his tactics are ****in hopeless. I'd actually rather read crdwellbars s***ty, boring posts than put up with any more of this utter c*nts uselessness.

**** OFF MOORE.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The future just ain't what it used to be

Once all the slow folk wake up and smell the Coffee, it'll be ten pages in no time.

Statistics

2012-13 after 3 games - 2 points

2013-14 after 3 games - 3 points

Keep the faith.

(Also please do feel free to throw this back in my face when we still have 3 points at the end of September...........)

Tangent Counselling (www.tangenttcs.com)

Proud sponsors of Fouad (Freddy) Bachirou's Away strip 2013/14

Statistics

2012-13 after 3 games - 2 points

2013-14 after 3 games - 3 points

Keep the faith.

(Also please do feel free to throw this back in my face when we still have 3 points at the end of September...........)

Difference being we have played Cowdenbeath (8th) and Dumbarton (7th) this time and last season we had played the teams who finished 4th and 5th. And we only lost 2-1 to Falkirk... Craig Thomson the ref both times, think we can just forget games he officiates!

We are going to struggle badly if we don't get in a decent striker and get Cham back to playing Cappie the Cat.

Difference being we have played Cowdenbeath (8th) and Dumbarton (7th) this time and last season we had played the teams who finished 4th and 5th. And we only lost 2-1 to Falkirk... Craig Thomson the ref both times, think we can just forget games he officiates!

We are going to struggle badly if we don't get in a decent striker and get Cham back to playing Cappie the Cat.

I'm starting to get a bit worried too - we've lost 3 in 5 already and one of the wins was in extra time against a team from a lower league. Adding on the last five from last season makes that 7 out of 10 games that we've lost. Admittedly last season was the league winding down but it's still a pretty horrific statistic.

Agree it's time for Moore to go.Billy Reid been mentioned a few times,that might be a good shout.I would imagine Paul Hartley would cost a few bob if he's tied to a contract.I don't think Dougie would go down that route. Hoppy has been mentioned,that's a real gamble.What a s*** way to start a season. :angry:

Agree it's time for Moore to go.Billy Reid been mentioned a few times,that might be a good shout.I would imagine Paul Hartley would cost a few bob if he's tied to a contract.I don't think Dougie would go down that route. Hoppy has been mentioned,that's a real gamble.What a s*** way to start a season. :angry:

Agreed.

The Ton Survived & Your Pipe Dream Died

18th September 2014

Agree it would be a gamble with Hoppy but when you look at how well Alan Archibald and Alex Neil have done maybe Hoppy and/or McLaughlin would be a good shout. There certainly wouldn't be any lack of passion.

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Rae's never been quick to sack managers, with the exception of McPherson. Regardless of whether Moore should or shouldn't go, I'll be surprised to see him go before November. If we're looking like being in a relegation battle then or fall into one after it I'd expect him to be sacked, but otherwise he'll get the whole season and go at the end of it if we fail to make the playoffs.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Rae's never been quick to sack managers, with the exception of McPherson. Regardless of whether Moore should or shouldn't go, I'll be surprised to see him go before November. If we're looking like being in a relegation battle then or fall into one after it I'd expect him to be sacked, but otherwise he'll get the whole season and go at the end of it if we fail to make the playoffs.

You're probably right. Unless Moore is the most naive person in the world, he must know that this will be his last year, even if he ends up getting promoted. In knowing that, will he continue to give Morton 100%?

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

You're probably right. Unless Moore is the most naive person in the world, he must know that this will be his last year, even if he ends up getting promoted. In knowing that, will he continue to give Morton 100%?

The bit in bold makes no sense to me. If Moore gets us promoted, you think that he won't be kept on as manager? Seriously?

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.

The bit in bold makes no sense to me. If Moore gets us promoted, you think that he won't be kept on as manager? Seriously?

I really don't think so.

Archived