Double Shirt Sponsor - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Double Shirt Sponsor

hayfever

fyi, as posted on unofficial, here is the reply i received from the GMFC commercial department regarding sponsorship ideas. i can post my original email if required. It sounds like there will be a sponsor on the back of the strip(s) this season as well:

"Thank you very much for your input. I was aware that we could have a second sponsor on the back of the strip and had considered the idea of a raffle, however as the sponsorship for the back of the strip has already been secured and is with the league for approval, it may be an idea that will have to be put on hold until next season.

I will bring your suggestion to our Chairman's attention, I am sure he will consider the possibility for the future.

Thank you again for your input, and if you have any more ideas I am always glad to consider them.

Suse"

Not sure how it will look but if it brings extra revenue in then i'm all for it. Any other ideas welcomed by the club, so lets get some posted and we could propose them to the club??

What Carew can do with a ball, I can do with an orange

Good initiative :D

I wonder who the back of the shirt sponsor will be...

As for ideas, well, I'm an unimaginative sort. I can't think of much that hasn't already been tried.

EOho8Pw.png

An idea........on the dumbarton website they were selling photos taken at games. Someone might want to buy a photo for a particular reason, could be a way of making a little more money, just an idea!!

I wonder if it would be millions and half pounders on the shirt, or would they go for an altogether different company!!

IPB Image

Waterfront, TSC, T-Mobile, McDonalds, KFC, JJB all could do well but all probably unrealistic so will probably settle for some unknown brand like our designers, Vandannel.

We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

FC Zwolle have recently announced a new back sponsor.

Unfortunatly I can't seem to post a photo as i get a dynamic url error or something, and I couldn't get it on photobucket.com either, so here is a link instead.

FC Zwolle Back Sponsor

Edit scrubbed as I fixed the dodgy url... :rolleyes:

"DUTCH HOOPS" GMSC NEDERLAND

Archived