Morton Merchandise *sp* - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton Merchandise *sp*

Davidoff

I was just curious to see what everyone thinks about it.

Do you like the stuff thats available?

What do you think about the quality?

Do you own any of it? Most people have a shirt but what else do you have, e.g calander.

B)

IPB Image

It's a better selection than it used to be, that's for sure, but I get the feeling that the commercial department isn't yet reaching its full potential.

The online shop interface isn't great but at least there seems to be a lot of stock available, which didn't used to be the case.

A lot depends on how Vandanel do with delivery of the new away kits this season. Last year's shambles put me off so much that I didn't even buy a new kit.

EOho8Pw.png

Thats true, i hope they do, do a better job this time around.

I think there is still lots more the commercial dept could do as you said.

Im pretty sure ther is loads more ideas there coming up with!!!

IPB Image

A lot depends on how Vandanel do with delivery of the new away kits this season. Last year's shambles put me off so much that I didn't even buy a new kit.

499[/snapback]

Merchadise will be a LOT better once Vandanel are off the scene.

AT

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

hmmm

whatever that meant to say :lol: :lol:

anyway i got the tracksuit as it's comfortable to wear, may i add, during the summer.

If looking to wear it during the summer you will freeze to death as the material is terrible.

The top on the other hand, has you melting when playing football in it, which is a large contract from the tracksuit.

The calendar and hats, gloves and scarves i have are ok but gloves were terrible and ripped, as did the hat, but the scarves are holding on so far.

We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Archived