Thread About Ex Player - Page 92 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Thomas Orr scoring again this afternoon for East Stirling.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

• 2 weeks later...

Erik Paartalu makes his competitive debut for Jeonbuk. He plays the full 90 as they beat FC Tokyo 2-1 in the AFC Champions League.

What a strange career he's had. From playing behind Donovan Simmonds to David Villa is some difference :lol: 

Not sure if it was mentioned at the time but I was just wondering where David Robertson is these days, turns out he signed for Selkirk in December.

He was pish, eh?

He was certainly pish for us. To be fair to him though, I don't think he's ever fully recovered from his broken leg at St Johnstone.

• Downvote 4

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Not sure if it was mentioned at the time but I was just wondering where David Robertson is these days, turns out he signed for Selkirk in December.

He was pish, eh?

He was, but thought he'd find something at League 2 at least. Suppose the allure of playing under Garry O'Connor is just too much for some.

He was certainly pish for us. To be fair to him though, I don't think he's ever fully recovered from his broken leg at St Johnstone.

This.

He seemed like a player who was getting clubs based on a reputation he built pre-injury. There wasn't much of a player left when he came to us.

This.

He seemed like a player who was getting clubs based on a reputation he built pre-injury. There wasn't much of a player left when he came to us.

I don't think Robertson was necessarily rubbish, as such; he was just totally done in terms of fitness. There were some spells you could see he was a decent player and he had the odd good 30/45 minutes, but he just didn't have close to the fitness to be useful over 90 minutes, never mind half a season.

That's not to say he was even a decent player for us or anything, I don't think anyone could argue that he was, but it was a shame for both us and for him that he was in the condition he was when he came.

AWMSC

I don't think Robertson was necessarily rubbish, as such; he was just totally done in terms of fitness. There were some spells you could see he was a decent player and he had the odd good 30/45 minutes, but he just didn't have close to the fitness to be useful over 90 minutes, never mind half a season.

That's not to say he was even a decent player for us or anything, I don't think anyone could argue that he was, but it was a shame for both us and for him that he was in the condition he was when he came.

Can't even remember him.  When did he play for us?

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

To think that 4 were signed to rescue us that season along with that muppet of a manager :lol:

For some reason I was, until Hamilton, happy to see Kenny given another chance the following season. My main reservation was not his managerial ability but more the mumbo jumbo he came out with in his weekly pre-match interview.

Edited by HamCam