KingsTON

Thread About Ex Player

Former Ton man Martin Foster is also at Gainsborough as Assistant Manager.

I'd love to have you both for dinner

What on earth is the National North League.

It used to be the Conference North it's a regional tier under the Conference (National league now) proper.

HHkTu1F.jpg

Former Ton man Martin Foster is also at Gainsborough as Assistant Manager.

As I remember his career with us ended when his car was found upside down with him in it drunk. He was pishhhh.

Gainsborough Trinity sounds like a West Indian cricketer.

• Upvote 1

Now before Gavin goes, I'd like to ask him one more question.

Do you like Abba?

I thought Martin Foster was reasonably decent tbh.

Look at her riding pillions on Davy’s sea-bike, carrying an apoplectic macaw in a silver hoop. Oh, Morton, let’s go there this winter!  Or learning the Japanese chinchona from that Kobe group, in a dress that looks like a blowtorch rising from one knee, and which should sell big in Texas. Morton, is that real fire? Happy, happy little girl!

In fairness to Moore, Hands always looked a good player under him. He then got injured. Duffy and Shiels messed about with his position but I don't think he ever really regained his fitness in the rest of his time with us.

He looked a good holding midfielder for his first couple of games, then Moore decided to play him in attacking midfield because he could shoot. He never played well again.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

IMO, Hands' best game for us was against St Johnstone, before he signed IIRC. He was fantastic.

ETA- Well that and obviously that night at Celtic Park.

Edited by mcintyre_gmfc

IMO, Hands' best game for us was against St Johnstone, before he signed IIRC. He was fantastic.

ETA- Well that and obviously that night at Celtic Park.

Not forgetting THAT goal.

He looked a good holding midfielder for his first couple of games, then Moore decided to play him in attacking midfield because he could shoot. He never played well again.

I'm sorry, but I don't agree with that at all. He had a fine game against Livingston, for example, playing central midfield - and that one was his third last match before getting injured. Moore adjusted his role in midfield slightly, in large part, because McKee got injured, but I don't think it had a massive impact on his performances. He looked like an inconsistent 19 year old with a cracking shot and a good deal of potential. But let's be clear, one of his best games for us was one of his final games he played under Moore. And after that point he picked up the injury which essentially took away three years of his career. It was clear that he was never fit again for us after his injury. While I was never a big fan of Moore, I don't think we can credit him with what happened to Hands. 

Ross is still about. Think he's working up Govan at the moment or he was the last time I spoke to him

So he's an opposition scout? Fair enough, good for him.

Do you like Abba?

Stefán McCluskey is on BBC Alba helping Peterhead beat Airdrie.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Christ, Peterhead-Airdrie. What kind of viewership are they expecting for that? A couple of thousand at most?

Do you like Abba?

From what I saw of the game mccluskey did heehaw

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

That guy ^^^ is only 23!?  

He must have had one tough paper round and I suppose delivering newspapers while full of Cocaine would explain why he looks done in.

HHkTu1F.jpg