Thread About Ex Player - Page 86 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Seemingly Derek Lyle did the "playing the flute" thing at the Hibs fans yesterday.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

• 2 weeks later...

Michael Gardyne now Ross County's all time leading goal scorer.

For a guy who was an absolute shyster at Morton, he deserves a fair amount of credit for the career he's had since leaving. He admitted not long after leaving that his attitude wasn't good enough and made an effort to fix it and make the most of his ability; there's been a lot of players in Scottish football over the years who could learn a lot from that.

AWMSC

For a guy who was an absolute shyster at Morton, he deserves a fair amount of credit for the career he's had since leaving. He admitted not long after leaving that his attitude wasn't good enough and made an effort to fix it and make the most of his ability; there's been a lot of players in Scottish football over the years who could learn a lot from that.

Seems to happen quite a lot, players who do well for other clubs have an attitude problem when playing for Morton.

Player who's out on loan rather than ex-player but this seems the logical place to keep tabs on them as well. Dylan Stevenson set up Berwick's winner last Saturday, move starts at 2:10 in this clip.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

David Hopkin has got the livi job till the end of the season. Hopefully that's Alloa got 10th covered and livi got the relegation playoff spot covered :lol:

Surprised at that, thought the 2-0 home defeat to QoS would have ended his chances of being in charge much longer.

They're beating us on saturday aren't they :|

Wouldn't be surprised if we stick O'Ware and Miller at CM again.

McManus posted earlier saying he's hoping to score on Saturday, I could be wrong, but I think he was involved in Fleetwood's FA cup game - does that mean he can't play for us in the cup?