Thread About Ex Player - Page 82 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

I think revered is pushing it, given some of the outrageous hero worship of Willie fucking Dyer, but it would be churlish to say Reid wouldn't walk into our team. That's not the same as saying we should have gone for him, mind.

EOho8Pw.png

Case of another ex-player, Mark McGhee doing us a favour perhaps dumping garbage on the Midden perhaps.

I'm sure that's utmost on his mind, I've just took over a team in a relegation battle, know what, I'll see how I can help out a team I played for 30 odd years ago by loaning someone to their rivals.
  • Upvote 1

Craig Reid.

IMG-20151031-WA0000.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I'm sure that's utmost on his mind, I've just took over a team in a relegation battle, know what, I'll see how I can help out a team I played for 30 odd years ago by loaning someone to their rivals.

Signed on emergency loan due to St Mirren's shortage of defenders then sent off for a last man foul when the team is already 3 goals and one man down. Now suspended. Says it all.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Not up to speed with how recent this is, but I was asked by a Stranraer fan what Jamie McCluskey was like, as apparently he has signed for them.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Not up to speed with how recent this is, but I was asked by a Stranraer fan what Jamie McCluskey was like, as apparently he has signed for them.

He told me on Twitter he was away to the US for some trials a while back. I see he's back now so it's probably not worked out for him. If true, it's a good signing for Stranraer.

• Downvote 1

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Ex-player/coach/manager Alex Miller appointed as Advisor to Ian Murray at the Skunks

'Advisor'? BBC reporting it as Assistant Manager. Rumours was it was to be Kenny McDowall...

Panic buttons. Unwilling to admit it hasn't worked/pay off Murray? How long before that changes and Murray is out and Miller is given the gig?