Thread About Ex Player - Page 73 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Let's face it, your whole Fred flag day thing was more about you than it was ever about Fred Bacharou, wasn't it?

Me (and some others) pointing that out has clearly got you 'rattled' (whatever that means).

Happy to help. :D

*insert signature here*

Let's face it, your whole Fred flag day thing was more about you than it was ever about Fred Bacharou, wasn't it?

Me (and some others) pointing that out has clearly got you 'rattled' (whatever that means).

Happy to help. :D

You're talking about it more than me, you creep.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

I thought the French day was a good bit of fun, and as a fan of Bachirou thought it was a decent farewell to him if he went and an encouragement to him to stay if he was just "thinking about it".

He has gone (Eventually), Can we not just leave it as that?

• Upvote 1

Yeah that's what's happening here. Not at all are people witnessing a complete mental breakdown.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Thread about ex-player.

Fouad Bachirou could certainly do a job for us those days. The 'French' day may not have been the deciding factor but we got another season out of him and as has been said it was an enjoyable bit of fun for those with a sense of humour.

Thread about ex-player.

Fouad Bachirou could certainly do a job for us those days. The 'French' day may not have been the deciding factor but we got another season out of him and as has been said it was an enjoyable bit of fun for those with a sense of humour.

It's a bit late in the day for you to try and be sensible. Fail again.

*insert signature here*

Aye, yours. You must be gutted that nobody has given you a chocolate watch. :lol:

You really do have posts only a mother could love.

32.gif

Fail what exactly? Is this some special test concocted, conducted, and marked by wee Paul, Govan's answer to Bamber Gascoigne?  :mellow:

And you are Port-ton's hauners I presume? Narcissist-in-chief seeks apprentice?

*insert signature here*

Not as upset as i was when Fred left after i gave him a special Fred day. Don't know if you remember it, it was a pretty big deal.

Oh, it was you that gave him it? Nothing to do with individuals choosing to participate (or not) on their own volition?

No 'pat-on-the-back' here for you, I'm afraid.

serious-cat-meme-generator-serious-cat-s

*insert signature here*

Oh, it was you that gave him it? Nothing to do with individuals choosing to participate (or not) on their own volition?

No 'pat-on-the-back' here for you, I'm afraid.

serious-cat-meme-generator-serious-cat-s

Cat Memes and Ainsley Harriott. I look forward to your ice bucket challenge in 10 years.

32.gif