Thread About Ex Player - Page 72 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Brian Reid is appointed manager of League One bottle merchants Stranraer.

What happened to the management genius that is Steven Aitken?

Edit to add:

I see he's at Dumbarton now. Still a good apprenticeship for the big job at Cappielow.

Edited by capitanus
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

*insert signature here*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Noticed that MyPa (where we got Lindberg/Rajamaki from) went out of business a few months ago due to financial difficulties.

Didn't we play them in a friendly at Cappielow? Or was it another Finnish team?

We played FinnPa at Cappielow not MyPa.

We also got Jani Uotinen from MyPa.

According to Jonathan Mitchell on twitter there's a farewell interview with McManus in todays paper. Just a shame they've completely ballsed up the website revamp so much that it's not been updated with it.

Anyone got the jist of what it says? Is he raging at me that he never got a 'Dece Day'?

Sad attention seeking student thread for this pish.

*insert signature here*

In fifty years when we're all dead/floating about on jetpacks, port-ton is still going to be banging on about Fred day, only in the future and while being tedious in a skin-tight metallic suit instead.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

EOho8Pw.png

In fifty years when we're all dead/floating about on jetpacks, port-ton is still going to be banging on about Fred day, only in the future and while being tedious in a skin-tight metallic suit instead.

And you'll still be trying to relive your unpopular wasted youth as an internet character, while still wearing the skin-tight metallic suit you wore in high school.

Sad attention seeking student thread for this pish.

quoting posts from over a month ago thread for this pish.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

And you'll still be trying to relive your unpopular wasted youth as an internet character, while still wearing the skin-tight metallic suit you wore in high school.

quoting posts from over a month ago thread for this pish.

Funnily enough Sadact, I am not quoting anything from a month ago. In fact, I was unaware that someone else pointed out that you are boring others about it.

*insert signature here*

Funnily enough Sadact, I am not quoting anything from a month ago. In fact, I was unaware that someone else pointed out that you are boring others about it.

Whatever the fuck it was you quoted out of nowhere from a month ago wasn't even a post on this thread apparently, which makes it all the more weirder.

Of all the the boring and monotonous shite on this forum, the one you've taken real rage inducing offence to is my harmless, off the cuff remark and for that i am truly grateful.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Whatever the **** it was you quoted out of nowhere from a month ago wasn't even a post on this thread apparently, which makes it all the more weirder.

Erm, no it didnt.

Of all the the boring and monotonous s***e on this forum, the one you've taken real rage inducing offence to is my harmless, off the cuff remark and for that i am truly grateful.

I honestly couldnt give a fuck about your stupid flag day for whatever journeyman player we had back then, i just wish you would stop bringing it up at every turn.  There's a real 'want' about you, desperately seeking the approval of others.

Nobody is likely to give you a chocolate watch for it, so you may as well give up looking for one.

*insert signature here*

Erm, no it didnt.

I honestly couldnt give a **** about your stupid flag day for whatever journeyman player we had back then, i just wish you would stop bringing it up at every turn.  There's a real 'want' about you, desperately seeking the approval of others.

Nobody is likely to give you a chocolate watch for it, so you may as well give up looking for one.

Has there been a lovers' tiff or something?

Erm, no it didnt.

Even that response doesn't make any sense whatsoever to what you quoted. Please remove yourself from whatever 7 day binge you're on and get your s*** together. You don't even know that you quoted a post from May 22 2015, and the first step to admitting you have a problem is admitting it.

I honestly couldnt give a **** about your stupid flag day for whatever journeyman player we had back then, i just wish you would stop bringing it up at every turn.  There's a real 'want' about you, desperately seeking the approval of others.

Aye, i desperately want to feel loved on a forum that i rarely post on because 95% of people on it are arseholes of the highest order. The twice or so that i have ever mentioned that day have been so that s***ehawks like LinwoodTon can't get in there first with their s***e jokes.

Still though, i've posted here for almost a decade im sure and i can't remember anything you've ever said before this thread, so i'm glad the 10-20 posts a year i make on this forum can get you so rattled.

Edited by port-ton
  • Upvote 2

32.gif

Even that response doesn't make any sense whatsoever to what you quoted. Please remove yourself from whatever 7 day binge you're on and get your s*** together. You don't even know that you quoted a post from May 22 2015, and the first step to admitting you have a problem is admitting it.

For starters, there is no time limit or window as to when anyone should or shouldn't be allowed to quote a post. That was the first time I read your post, so I quoted on it then. As for binges etc. What the fuck are you on about, you sad narcissistic attention seeking individual.

Aye, i desperately want to feel loved on a forum that i rarely post on because 95% of people on it are arseholes of the highest order. The twice or so that i have ever mentioned that day have been so that s***ehawks like LinwoodTon can't get in there first with their s***e jokes.

Still though, i've posted here for almost a decade im sure and i can't remember anything you've ever said before this thread, so i'm glad the 10-20 posts a year i make on this forum can get you so rattled.

Lol wut idiot found etc. ^^^^ :lol:

I didn't realise I was 'rattled', whatever that means, and it would take more some sad student attention seeking drone going on about himself to 'rattle' me, whatever that means.

Epic fail, thanks for playing etc. Etc.

Edited by capitanus

*insert signature here*

For starters, there is no time limit or window as to when anyone should or shouldn't be allowed to quote a post. That was the first time I read your post, so I quoted on it then. As for binges etc. What the **** are you on about, you sad narcissistic attention seeking individual.

Lol wut idiot found etc. ^^^^ :lol:

I didn't realise I was 'rattled', whatever that means, and it would take more some sad student attention seeking drone going on about himself to 'rattle' me, whatever that means.

Epic fail, thanks for playing etc. Etc.

Clearly not rattled.

32.gif