Thread About Ex Player - Page 71 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Kenny Shiels is back in management! He's agreed to take over BEC Tero Sasana in the Thai top division. Former managers of that team include Avram Grant and Sven Goran Eriksson.

Davie Irons joins Stenhousemuir coaching staff.

Thread about ex-managers for this pish.

HHkTu1F.jpg

How long until ol' Davie Boy is plotting his way into the Manager's seat again at the expense of the current manager?

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

According to Jonathan Mitchell on twitter there's a farewell interview with McManus in todays paper. Just a shame they've completely ballsed up the website revamp so much that it's not been updated with it.

Anyone got the jist of what it says? Is he raging at me that he never got a 'Dece Day'?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Just as well, it would've been about as Dece as getting aids.

That's why i didn't do it. One of those horrific outcomes is bad enough for you to go through.

32.gif

Reading your patter is worse tbh

You have read 99% of your posts before, right?

32.gif

According to Jonathan Mitchell on twitter there's a farewell interview with McManus in todays paper. Just a shame they've completely ballsed up the website revamp so much that it's not been updated with it.

Anyone got the jist of what it says? Is he raging at me that he never got a 'Dece Day'?

Will try make it back whenever he can

Delighted to receive the award

Unbelievable season at Morton

Wants to be in Championship with Fleetwood next season

Morton big club etc. looking at mid-table next year before pushing on following season

Good luck to the big guy, never a superstar but always gave his all.

Agree 100%. Nice guy, genuinely cared about the club and his place in it. I hope the club sends him a little message to thank him for his service.

I have no time for a lot of the players from that era but The Greash is an exception.

• Upvote 1

EOho8Pw.png

Agree 100%. Nice guy, genuinely cared about the club and his place in it. I hope the club sends him a little message to thank him for his service.

I have no time for a lot of the players from that era but The Greash is an exception.

I remember the season it went tits up (03/04), he scored first a few games in a row and his fgs odds went tumbling from 33/1 to 8/1.

Won me a few bob that month.

I remember the season it went tits up (03/04), he scored first a few games in a row and his fgs odds went tumbling from 33/1 to 8/1.

Won me a few bob that month.

Stevie Aitken is talking to Dumbarton following the departure of Ian Murray.

Makes sense, he would likely only manage a part time club.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Stevie Aitken is talking to Dumbarton following the departure of Ian Murray.

Makes sense, he would likely only manage a part time club.

He's often spoke of his desire to manage full time, but as a part time club it makes more sense than any other in terms of league, budget, and location.