KingsTON

Thread About Ex Player

32. Couple of years still in him, Duffy...

He'd have stuck away at least one of the chances squandered against the scum and Rangers.

Not been a good month for Dece. Not 100% sure, but think that might have been his first few minutes of first-team football since the second game of the season.

If that keeps up (looks like he's the 4th choice striker) you'd think he'll be out on loan in a few months. 

Fleetwood have sacked Graham Alexander, so we'll see if that makes any difference for Dece.

He starts today.

• Downvote 1

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Allan McGraw played golf on Friday.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Source please

One of the guys he was playing golf with, who is an ex-Rangers player.

I was actually quite heartened to hear this, as I honestly thought given his age and the condition of his legs that he'd have been house-bound.

Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

One of the guys he was playing golf with, who is an ex-Rangers player.

I was actually quite heartened to hear this, as I honestly thought given his age and the condition of his legs that he'd have been house-bound.

He was down the Albert at the start of the season looking healthy and getting about no bother.

He was down the Albert at the start of the season looking healthy and getting about no bother.

Not living in Inverclyde I haven't seen him since he left Scapa. It was good to hear that he's in good nick.

Last time I saw McGraw he'd obviously aged a bit but surprisingly he looked in a better physical state. 

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

As long as he is a good young player who tries to play football the right way he'll be bulletproof with that fucking helmet Pressley.

Edited by GiGi
  • Upvote 1

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Was at the FA Cup match between FC United of Manchester and Buxton today. The Buxton fans treated us to the entire Andy Brownrigg song. Absolute quality :thumbup2:  

MARTY OUT!!!!!

It's a horrific song sung in an even worse hillbilly accent.

Now before Gavin goes, I'd like to ask him one more question.

Do you like Abba?

It's a horrific song sung in an even worse hillbilly accent.

When compared to the big city sophistication of Greenock people you are absolutely correct.

MARTY OUT!!!!!

If it was Morton fans coming out with that rubbish you'd never shut up about it, and you know it.

Do you like Abba?

If it was Morton fans coming out with that rubbish you'd never shut up about it, and you know it.

Really? Can't remember the last time I posted about Morton fans singing, except for the racist songs, which no ever seems to condemn. And I do love the accent. 

You've probably got everything I've ever posted to hand though.... :thumbup2:

MARTY OUT!!!!!

Tons of people condemn it every time it happens. Not that condemning things actually does anything, or makes a difference.

Do you like Abba?

Tons of people condemn it every time it happens. Not that condemning things actually does anything, or makes a difference.

No, it doesn't. I don't remember anyone apart me and a bunch of the older guys condemning it though. Anyway, I'm off to bed. Night.  

MARTY OUT!!!!!

Then you're remembering badly.

Do you like Abba?