Thread About Ex Player - Page 64 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

^^^ scrambling for relevance

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I didn't mind Keenan. He wasn't the greatest footballer, far from it, but he gave 100% every time.

Quite clearly from the quotes he gave far less than 100%.

FIRST DIVISION RUNNERS UP 2012/13

Hey Man - Enough of your Stupidness

Quite clearly from the quotes he gave far less than 100%.

The quotes are a bit out of place but from what i read there was nothing at all said bad about Morton, more just a dig at the charlatans who've played for us this season in his eyes.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

The quotes are a bit out of place but from what i read there was nothing at all said bad about Morton, more just a dig at the charlatans who've played for us this season in his eyes.

So getting pissed and missing training is giving 100%?

So getting pissed and missing training is giving 100%?

Im talking about what he said on twitter there. If Rasta is talking about something else then im mistaken, but at no point did i say he always gave 100% anyway.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

lol wut

Yes, as opposed to that model professional Dean Keenan. Dougie Imrie for his faults has that muppet on a plate.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Lol wut

At no point did I say imrie is a worse professional than keenan or that I agreed with what keenan said in those tweets.

Swing and a miss etc.

32.gif

Keenan was an impact player.

The first impact he had as a sub v qots in 2002.....straight red.

The impact he had v stirling at forthbank in 2007. On then subbed off after a truly calamitous contribution.

Hopeless player demonstrating all that was wrong with the dressing room culture under mcinally.

The impact he had v stirling at forthbank in 2007. On then subbed off after a truly calamitous contribution.

Hopeless player demonstrating all that was wrong with the dressing room culture under mcinally.

I remember that Forthbank game. When he got subbed off he threw a water bottle at McInally. Scenes.

EOho8Pw.png

Keenan's contribution that day at Forthbank was a spectacular display of his stupidity, but we have to give every credit to McInally for bringing him on. Stevenson and Templeman had been excellent and we were well in control of the game, with 1-0 at that point flattering Stirling. Then McInally makes a double substitution, taking Stevenson and Templeman off for Keenan and Linn, we immediately lose our shape and fifteen minutes later we're 2-1 down.

Still, that transgression pales into comparison to his Catholic faith, which was of course the real reason he was hounded out.

• Upvote 1

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Keenan's contribution that day at Forthbank was a spectacular display of his stupidity, but we have to give every credit to McInally for bringing him on. Stevenson and Templeman had been excellent and we were well in control of the game, with 1-0 at that point flattering Stirling. Then McInally makes a double substitution, taking Stevenson and Templeman off for Keenan and Linn, we immediately lose our shape and fifteen minutes later we're 2-1 down.

Still, that transgression pales into comparison to his Catholic faith, which was of course the real reason he was hounded out.

Has that been confirmed yet? 

• Downvote 1

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

How many of today's players would have a travel club named after them?

Efe Ambrose is a shoo-in.