Thread About Ex Player - Page 59 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

East Fife have signed Kevin Rutkiewicz on an 18 month deal. Had no idea he was back in Scotland and looking for a club, he might have been worth a look until the end of the season.

Rutkiewicz is EXACTLY the type of player we're crying out for to compliment the youngsters we've brought in.  Missed the boat.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Stephen Stirling signs for Stranraer

I think that was announced last week.

Did we sign him from Stranraer?

Edited by Alibi

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

I think that was announced last week.

Did we sign him from Stranraer?

Yes.

Not good enough for this level and he won't be missed, but no doubt if we manage to get to the playoffs and come up against Stranraer he'll score.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Yes.

Not good enough for this level and he won't be missed, but no doubt if we manage to get to the playoffs and come up against Stranraer he'll score.

Just what I was thinking.  Embarrassing to think Stranraer could be a division above us next season.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Its happened before!

Yes, but that was Alan Jenkins' fault...

Not seen it mentioned yet...Michael Tidser on loan at Ross County til the end of the season.

I've not read it anywhere else but apparently Morton have signed some guy called Andy Ritchie from Celtic. Anyone know anything about him or if he's any good?

Sorry but seen as there's a whole thread dedicated to Tidser signing for County I couldn't resist. :D

FIRST DIVISION RUNNERS UP 2012/13

Hey Man - Enough of your Stupidness

Stephen Aitken wins the League One Manager Of The Month award for the 3rd time in a row.

I can only imagine how irate Ally McCoist gets every time he looks at the table and sees he doesn't win the award. What an utter failure of a manager! :D