KingsTON

Thread About Ex Player

I'd concede Cove winning the league, despite PH's comments about is in the 10-2 game and him being a tim, to see those two horrible cunts stay down. Inject

• Downvote 1

TIME FOR CHANGE!

When we lost on penalties in the Cup at Love Street in a midweek game years ago - 2004? Hartley was in with the Morton fans. I'll forgive him the 10-2 remarks.

Now before Gavin goes, I'd like to ask him one more question.

Do you like Abba?

These are the small margins of forgiveness required to be happy for him to dust of those two horrible clubs 

• Downvote 1

TIME FOR CHANGE!

20 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

When we lost on penalties in the Cup at Love Street in a midweek game years ago - 2004? Hartley was in with the Morton fans. I'll forgive him the 10-2 remarks.

I will not unless he concedes that his own captain's role in a 9-0 doing at Celtic Park as an Aberdeen player was also caused by an illegal betting scandal, or he makes a full and suitably grovelling apology for dragging up that sordid business of 2004 when we were about done with 'being fucking stinking all season'. 

That said, 2020-21 Scottish League One is stacked with more reprehensible outfits than the entire Axis side of the Second World War, so I'd be willing to hold my nose and tolerate this lesser evil in the event that Montrose don't make a glorious run to the title.

Edited by vikingTON
  • Upvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Ah, yes, the red dots. Conspired between you all. A truly sad day for this once proud corner of the internet. 

Oh, Rd,dh

• Downvote 1

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Just now, TONofmemories said:

Ah, yes, the red dots. Conspired between you all. A truly sad day for this once proud corner of the internet. 

Oh, Rd,dh

The clique will be round to deal with that, champ. Thanks for playing.

• Upvote 2

It starts with mewling about red dots and a forum clique; it ends with a tear-drenched resignation post being added to a signature. 

Edited by vikingTON
  • Upvote 2

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Well yes, I take it upon myself to encapsulate them in amber to preserve them for all time. Which has more than served its purpose as a Zhivago repellent until now.

You're all very welcome.

clarkson smug face.jpg

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TRVMP said:

Scored a free-kick at Love Street for us and ran straight to the home fans to celebrate it - makes him okay in my books.

Genuinely surprised to see the poster above you talk about "him being a tim" - which is not the sort of patter I'd expect to see on a Morton forum.

Edited by AyrshireTon
Edited for clarity.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

In Finland, tomorrow JJ's TPS find out who they face in the relegation playoffs. They'll meet the team in 2nd place in the 2nd tier - one of 

Oulu, KTP, or Jaro. Right now Oulu are on 47, KTP 44, and Jaro 41. Jaro face KTP at home in the last game but have a seven goal difference to overcome even if they win (so 4-0 win or better.) Meanwhile if KTP win and Oulu lose at home to mid-table Mikkeli, KTP win the league on goal difference. The upshot is that KTP seem pretty well nailed-on for second.

With that likely, on November 11th, the qualifier (let's say KTP) face TPS at home. The return leg is on the 14th and will go to extra time and penalties in the case of no winner or nobody leading on away goals.

Can JJ pull it out of the fire?

Now before Gavin goes, I'd like to ask him one more question.

Do you like Abba?

Jai Quitongo puts the snake's Queens 1-0 up against the other Queens.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Lewis Hawke scored the opener for Montrose at Stirling Albion, although they now trail 2-1.

22 hours ago, AyrshireTon said:

Jai Quitongo puts the snake's Queens 1-0 up against the other Queens.

He quite likes a goal against Queens. 

On 11/8/2020 at 1:25 AM, TRVMP said:

In Finland, tomorrow JJ's TPS find out who they face in the relegation playoffs. They'll meet the team in 2nd place in the 2nd tier - one of 

Oulu, KTP, or Jaro. Right now Oulu are on 47, KTP 44, and Jaro 41. Jaro face KTP at home in the last game but have a seven goal difference to overcome even if they win (so 4-0 win or better.) Meanwhile if KTP win and Oulu lose at home to mid-table Mikkeli, KTP win the league on goal difference. The upshot is that KTP seem pretty well nailed-on for second.

With that likely, on November 11th, the qualifier (let's say KTP) face TPS at home. The return leg is on the 14th and will go to extra time and penalties in the case of no winner or nobody leading on away goals.

Can JJ pull it out of the fire?

First leg finished 0-0

23 hours ago, Tubes said:

He quite likes a goal against Queens. 

He quite likes hitting his missus aswell

2 hours ago, JLTON said:

plays for dumbarton

On 11/12/2020 at 5:58 PM, JLTON said:

Pretty sure that wasn’t proven.

9 minutes ago, cmdc said:

TPS relegated on away goals 

What a terrible, wee shame for them. No doubt Jean will be blaming the big, bad boo boys rather than her incompetent husband.

clarkson smug face.jpg

Edited by vikingTON