Thread About Ex Player - Page 252 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

As much as I’d love to see him play this season and be back to his form before he left, I suspect we’ll see the “by mutual consent” departure being announced in the next couple of weeks.

If that is going to happen then it needs to happen quickly to free funds for a replacement. However recent comments re his fitness have been slightly more encouraging.

That’s Dundee United announced Nesbitt.

Sueprb signing for this level. I didn't expect we'd have a realistic shot at him.

Thought he'd started well in MK, wonder what happened?

EOho8Pw.png

As i said already (for the idiots) I'm not saying it is fact, I'm just speculating as much as others have in that we might not see him again, or that he'll be released by mutual consent.

It's not that far out of the realms of possibility.

You’re speculating the club, player, medical staff and manager are all part of some kind of conspiracy though.

Congratulations, AzeriTON.

Not sure what's worse; speculation, or making multiple accounts on a football forum because you've been absolutely torn apart.

It's probably worse to dig a big hole, then keep digging, mate.

It's probably worse to dig a big hole, then keep digging, mate.

The voice of experience speaks. That’ll be why you f*cked off for a couple of years, cut off your baws and came back as your sister, AzeriTon.

As i said already (for the idiots) I'm not saying it is fact, I'm just speculating as much as others have in that we might not see him again, or that he'll be released by mutual consent.

It's not that far out of the realms of possibility.

So why wouldn’t he be playing?

The voice of experience speaks. That’ll be why you f*cked off for a couple of years, cut off your baws and came back as your sister, AzeriTon.

Is that what I did mate?

Don't give up the day job, if you've got one.