KingsTON

Thread About Ex Player

Get it right up him. Looking forward to jumping in his taxi next time I’m in Dundee.

How long was left on his contract?

Just until May.

Now before Gavin goes, I'd like to ask him one more question.

Do you like Abba?

I know things are bad at our end but fuck being that mob just now! Get it right up ye Ray and that wee baldy helmet Taylor. Hopefully never to be seen again with any credible full time team ever again.

Could be similar scenes at Cappielow soon

Don’t think so! Hopkin has made a few poor signings but he had to get players in quickly. He needs at least another transfer window to redress the balance.

• Downvote 1

Don’t think so! Hopkin has made a few poor signings but he had to get players in quickly. He needs at least another transfer window to redress the balance.

Aye, just what we need, letting him open the doors once again to the Greenock home for unwanted wingers.

He needs to get us past Brora first.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Tidser coming on as a sub against junior haddies.

East of Scotland senior haddies but they should be punted back into the Juniors to rot for good after such an embarrassing result against Grangemouth tonight. Sad!

• Upvote 2

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Andy Bryan kicking off on the ‘Greenock Morton Fans’ page on Facebook!

I would hardly say kicking off he is stating a fact which he is entitled to do.

The fucking nick of this football club right now.

turmoil.gif

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are