Thread About Ex Player - Page 178 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Tbh I'm surprised you're so keen to defend his reprehensible actions seeing as he's black.

As usual you miss the point entirely. You slagged the guy off for his alleged actions. I asked you to supply evidence in support of your assertion but you failed to do so. Had you done so you might have convinced me that you were right. Your subsequent ramblings just lead me to think that you are an ill informed numpty.

• Downvote 8

^^^ word salad

I have no need to spell out the perfectly obvious facts to you any further. The onus is on you to either explain how refusing to do your job doesn't constitute the same breach that applies in any other circumstance as an employee, or to pipe down with your gormless bluster.

You have failed to produce any facts, gobbling on about breaches of employment without showing evidence of your convictions. Give us the facts petal ? 

• Downvote 4

You have failed to produce any facts, gobbling on about breaches of employment without showing evidence of your convictions. Give us the facts petal ? 

As I said, I've already pointed out the facts: if you're too gormless to comprehend them, then that's really not my problem champ.

Better luck next time.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

As I said, I've already pointed out the facts: if you're too gormless to comprehend them, then that's really not my problem champ.

Better luck next time.

Oh dear Stevie boy, for an aspiring historian you have a pretty poor grasp of what constitutes a fact. Niall Ferguson you ain’t. If you are too thick to convince us mere mortals on here about the strength of your case then that Pan Slav thesis of yours must be a real dogs breakfast. Edited by Ed de Ball
  • Downvote 6

Oh dear Stevie boy, for an aspiring historian you have a pretty poor grasp of what constitutes a fact. Niall Ferguson you ain’t. If you are too thick to convince us mere mortals on here about the strength of your case then that Pan Slav thesis of yours must be a real dogs breakfast.

How do you know this stuff about someone from a message board who doesn’t post under their real name?

RIP thread.

Mods - it’s not rocket science. Just move the endless shite to a single thread elsewhere.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Ed, seriously, what makes you think we feel the need for you to be convinced?

I don’t but you chose to support an allegation whose sole purpose was to malign the guy not celebrate his current success. We can all see how successful he has been but the reason for his denigration is hardly in plain sight. If you want to bring misery to the party you could at least front up. Too much on here about bringing people down.

I support Morton because I enjoy them winning, I don’t support them because I want Falkirk or whoever we play to lose.

• Downvote 6

Y'see, that's why everyone thinks you are t***, amongst other things. I want Falkirk to lose, even when they play Falkirk reserves in a training session.

You don't, therefore you are a complete ****. Thanks for playing, champ

Good post, agree.

• Upvote 1

Niall Ferguson you ain’t. 

Thanks for that resounding endorsement. 

If you are too thick to convince us mere mortals on here about the strength of your case then that Pan Slav thesis of yours must be a real dogs breakfast.

I don't have a 'Pan Slav thesis', and nobody is attempting to convince a fantasist like yourself. 

Everybody knows it, even the Raes. It was on the blog.

Using a pished jakey's ramblings as your only source explains why the above post turned into an absolute disaster for you. Swing and a miss, Eric.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

As much as I hate to bring this back on subject, former Rangers Legend and severely expensive Morton flop, Fuego el Dago, is now a pub landlord in Kinning Park. :lol:

http://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/whats-on/food-drink-news/former-rangers-striker-nacho-novo-13960305

This is the same pub which Alex Ferguson used to run back in the 1970's, and was called 'Fergies' at the time.

*insert signature here*

Forgot all about Alex Samuel. That'll be his first league goal for them, I think.

Lawrence Shankland scored again today, 11th league goal of the season, making him joint top with another former Morton player, Alan Trouten.

• Upvote 1

EOho8Pw.png