Thread About Ex Player - Page 150 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Peter MacDonald has left Clyde.

I've always thought he'll come back in a coaching role at some point. Is he still working for thistle?

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

That puffing, obese mess of a centre-back Chris Smith has been released by Clyde. 'Stardom' in the Ayrshire juniors awaits IMO.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

That puffing, obese mess of a centre-back Chris Smith has been released by Clyde. 'Stardom' in the Ayrshire juniors awaits IMO.

Remember he was going to be central to Falkirk's title challenge under Pressley? How did that turn out?

vwu5k.png

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Missed the chance handed to him on a plate by the Wake Turn at Firhill - get him in the sea. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Best of luck to him. Always a threat against us and scored some very good goals for the ton.

Yep, I don't really think it came off for him at Morton, and I remember one particularly dire game at Dens from him, but he was a very earnest player and had a good scoring record overall. Fair play to the guy.

EOho8Pw.png

That is the only level he's ever scored at consistently. He played tier 6 for Hayes & Yeading in 2012-13 and managed 15 in 36, which is pretty good. if he can do that again he'll do fine in that league.

EOho8Pw.png