Thread About Ex Player - Page 149 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

It ended 3-2, Nesbitt subbed off with 9 minutes to go. Captain Oliver Burke scored twice, one penalty.

He came off in the last minute or so- I hadn't realised when I posted that it was only an 80 minute game. Caught the last 25 minutes or so of it, it was broadcast on the UNILAD Sport Facebook page if you're interested in any of the other games. Next game's against Brazil on Saturday.

• Upvote 1

It ended 3-2, Nesbitt subbed off with 9 minutes to go. Captain Oliver Burke scored twice, one penalty.

We should try to sign him. A pairing of Burke and Harewood would be formidable.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Show Racism the Red Card

We should try to sign him. A pairing of Burke and Harewood would be formidable.

There's your green dot for the decade, but you could have said "Burke and Harewood strike fear into the opposition" and it would work grammatically both ways.

• Upvote 1

EOho8Pw.png

There's your green dot for the decade, but you could have said "Burke and Harewood strike fear into the opposition" and it would work grammatically both ways.

Oddly enough I was going with 'strike terror' into the opposition ,but I thought Iwas ripping the arse out of it :mellow:

• Downvote 4

Show Racism the Red Card

Former club serpent Craig Reid's career reaches a new, hilarious low - released by Peterhead.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Former club serpent Craig Reid's career reaches a new, hilarious low - released by Peterhead.

Really strange how it's panned out for him, he was outstanding for us at centre half the season we went head to head with Thistle for the title. Probably the best defender in the league that season. Got a good move to Motherwell as well, and played fairly regularly.

Really strange how it's panned out for him, he was outstanding for us at centre half the season we went head to head with Thistle for the title. Probably the best defender in the league that season. Got a good move to Motherwell as well, and played fairly regularly.

Thinking the same. He was excellent for us that season. When he left us i expected him to really kick on. I'd much rather have O'Ware in the team than him which is something I never thought I'd have said the season Partick won the league.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Nesbitt's starting the game against Indonesia and has just hit the post early on. A win should take them through to a semi final against England. As I said the other day, live on the UNILAD Sport Facebook page.

Former left-back Shaun Dillon is now one of two (!) assistant managers at Greenock Juniors. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Alex Samuel released by Swansea. Time to get a 5th striker in to slam the door firmly on Shankland returning.

• Downvote 3

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

He signed a two year deal for Stevenage a month ago.

Good move for Lawrence to be fair.

• Downvote 7

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif