Thread About Ex Player - Page 66 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Personally I'd rather see MK Dons be successful than AFC Wimbledon. I'd rank AFC similarly to FCUM, even if only for their stupid ****ing acronyms.

Where is FC CUM's über fan these days?

FIRST DIVISION RUNNERS UP 2012/13

Hey Man - Enough of your Stupidness

There's a big issue seller, for one

Capitanus must hate really hate Ashton Lane - middle class Architect types and Romanian big issue selling beggars.

When did Largston become a barman? More to the point who still hangs about Ashton Lane these days?

I could have given a sneering answer like the above and said me, as it was close to our luxury suite at One Devonshire.  After a 6 course meal we couldn't be arsed going beyond the short distance to Ashton Lane.  B)

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

I could have given a sneering answer like the above and said me, as it was close to our luxury suite at One Devonshire. After a 6 course meal we couldn't be arsed going beyond the short distance to Ashton Lane. B)

One Dev? Big deal. Anyway Cafe Source at Hyndland sports club and the Rock on Hyndland Road are both far better than any of Stefan King's offerings in Ashton Lane and are much closer to one dev.

Edited by Rasta Ton

One Dev? Big deal. Anyway Cafe Source at Hyndland sports club and the Rock on Hyndland Road are both far better than any of Stefan King's offerings in Ashton Lane and are much closer to one dev.

Will keep them in mind for next time but it's not an area I'm familiar with so they're new ones to me.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Will keep them in mind for next time but it's not an area I'm familiar with so they're new ones to me.

Just kidding by the way - One Dev is lovely but having spent most of my life living in and around Glasgow I find it hard to justify a night's hotel stay in the city.

The Rock is on Hyndland Rd near Cottier's Theatre. Cafe Source is decent - if your ever down the merchant city or Glasgow Green their place at St Andrews Square in the church basement is well worth a visit with the food being excellent.

• Upvote 1

Better off in the Norseman.

Heard that the Pinot Grigio ordered a few weeks back (yes, really) was outstanding. 

• Upvote 2

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Just kidding by the way - One Dev is lovely but having spent most of my life living in and around Glasgow I find it hard to justify a night's hotel stay in the city.

The Rock is on Hyndland Rd near Cottier's Theatre. Cafe Source is decent - if your ever down the merchant city or Glasgow Green their place at St Andrews Square in the church basement is well worth a visit with the food being excellent.

We only stay once or twice a year and my mate's now the head chef there so we got an incredible deal.  

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Is that still there?  Used to be a regular in there in the mid 70s when I lived in Hyndland.

Edited by Alibi

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."