Thread About Ex Player - Page 62 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

How did Carlisle get on today?

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

How did Carlisle get on today?

Was at the game, lost 6-1 to preston. Novo was there but didnt even make the squad. Davie irons spent most of the match shouting at the 4th official. Glad these 2 are no longer with us 

No idea, couldn't give a ****.

Was at the game, lost 6-1 to preston. Novo was there but didnt even make the squad. Davie irons spent most of the match shouting at the 4th official. Glad these 2 are no longer with us 

Thanks for updating us with an excellent result for your English side. Funny, because just a few months ago ThornTON was regaling us with tales of Carlisle United and their apparent 'big club' status in terms of UK football. Perhaps their imminent crushing relegation to League Two will end such delusions of grandeur. 

Shame really. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Thanks for updating us with an excellent result for your English side. Funny, because just a few months ago ThornTON was regaling us with tales of Carlisle United and their apparent 'big club' status in terms of UK football. Perhaps their imminent crushing relegation to League Two will end such delusions of grandeur. 

Shame really. 

They're not my english side

Shame really. 

Funny that the comparison was a direct one between Greenock Morton and Carlisle United... 

Perhaps our imminent crushing relegation to League One will end your unfounded delusions of grandeur. I doubt it though, given on another thread you had a delusion of a "social life". :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

I doubt it though, given on another thread you had a delusion of a "social life". :rolleyes:

How the feck would you know about the lads social life? Unless you are stalking or attempting to groom him. You don't half talk a pile of shite.

• Upvote 1

HHkTu1F.jpg