Thread About Ex Player - Page 61 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

That's quite an impressive step up.

They had their eye on him in the summer as a squad player. If I'm not mistaken he's only signed until the end of the season as cover. Still, like you say, a good step up and he'll be on alright money.

EOho8Pw.png

Too bad for him. I bet the wee prick making the threats was in the court having a right laugh as Linn got his fine and guilty plea.

FIRST DIVISION RUNNERS UP 2012/13

Hey Man - Enough of your Stupidness

Not ex-player, but ex-target Craig Barr signs for Airdrie. At the time I hoped he would have signed for us. Maybe things would have been slightly different if he had.

• Downvote 1

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Stephen Stirling puts Stranraer 2-0 up against East Fife.

ETA East Fife twitter say Stephen, Livescore says Andrew... 

Chris Templeman also scored for Forfar against Ayr.

Edited by ThornTON

THE ex-Morton, Livingston and Partick Thistle goalkeeper has taken his first steps into management as co-boss at Abbey Park with brother-in-law Chris Strain.

SNSColin-Stewart-3206689.jpg

Colin Stewart

FORMER Morton and Livingston goalkeeper Colin Stewart hopes it'll be a case of happy families as he takes his first steps into management at Kilwinning Rangers.

Stewart has teamed up with brother-in-law Chris Strain as co-bosses at the Buffs and has wee brother Fraser as a potential glove rival at the club.

Edited by cappiecat

HHkTu1F.jpg

• 3 weeks later...