Thread About Ex Player - Page 47 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Derek Lyle scores twice for QOS in a 4-2 victory over the Skunky Boys, becoming a habit that :lol:

Slightly weaker Skunks team than Saturday, no McGowan. But sounds like QoS played well, according to twitter.

• Downvote 1

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Was having a look to see what Rotheram Utd fans were saying about Tidser.

A thread discussing what their starting line-up should be, had Tidser on the bench more often than not. General feeling is that he's a talented footballer, good passer of the ball, but isn't very mobile.

'Stands about in the middle not doing very much.. then hits a killer pass'

Got the measure of him before the season has started.

After his performances last season I think you are being very harsh on him. His tracking and tackle improved vastly and he also got himself further up the pitch to chip in with goals.

I would rather have a killer pass than someone running around like a headless chicken with no final ball.

Was having a look to see what Rotheram Utd fans were saying about Tidser.

A thread discussing what their starting line-up should be, had Tidser on the bench more often than not. General feeling is that he's a talented footballer, good passer of the ball, but isn't very mobile.

'Stands about in the middle not doing very much.. then hits a killer pass'

Got the measure of him before the season has started.

Last thing is say about Tidser is that he stands about not doing much!

Tidser is a quality player at our level and woukdb walk into most first division, if not some premiership Scotland teams. However, he does lack a little pace but his passing and bringing others into play was, at times, second to none.

Last thing is say about Tidser is that he stands about not doing much!

Wouldn't say I totally agree with that comment... just taken as a quote from a Rotherham Utd fan.

I'd gladly have Tidser back in the team, he was much better last season. His movement is poor though, and that's why his big move was to Rotherham Utd.

Edit: Tidser starts season on the bench.

Edited by Dr Zhivago

After his performances last season I think you are being very harsh on him. His tracking and tackle improved vastly and he also got himself further up the pitch to chip in with goals.

I would rather have a killer pass than someone running around like a headless chicken with no final ball.

Tidser didn't tackle very much at all.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Tidser an unused sub in the opening league game of the season. Gone from being a first pick to not getting a game.. would be a real pity if he doesn't manage to establish himself there.

Hopefully he gets his chance. On his day he's good enough to play in that league.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come