Thread About Ex Player - Page 32 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Anyone know where Joel Kasubandi is playing at the moment, was speaking to his brother tonight (he was playing basketball down here) when I saw the name on the score sheet I asked if they were related. As far as his brother thought he was still playing with Morton. :lol:

Nowhere senior anyway, had trials where he scored at Ayr, Dumbarton and Preston but never got signed.

Club legend Jonathan Toto has signed with Doxa Drama in the Greek second tier.

Great signing for Drama. Heard someone suggest that we may have won the game on Saturday if we had somebody like Toto to bring off the bench when Partick went down to 10 men. Someone who knows the game and how to make the most of the additional space.

Anyone know where I can order a Doxa Drama top and what number Toto is wearing?

TRUST THE DUFF

Great signing for Drama. Heard someone suggest that we may have won the game on Saturday if we had somebody like Toto to bring off the bench when Partick went down to 10 men. Someone who knows the game and how to make the most of the additional space.

Anyone know where I can order a Doxa Drama top and what number Toto is wearing?

He's number 9, and they beat the league leaders Ergotelis yesterday. Unsurprisingly after 0 goals in his first three games he was dropped for this game.

ETA can't find a strip anywhere, but you could buy this. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Doxa-Drama-FC-Vi...=item1c297db9be

Edited by ThornTON

Still can't get in the team as they're getting raped 5-0 in Montrose.

You don't get out much, do you. Terrible term to append to a football score.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

Can you tell me why you think this is funny or are you just a total and utter bellend.

Yeah I wondered that too. He did his best for Morton, it didn't work out for him so let's laugh at him? Wee knob syndrome at work I think.

FIRST DIVISION RUNNERS UP 2012/13

Hey Man - Enough of your Stupidness

Yeah I wondered that too. He did his best for Morton, it didn't work out for him so let's laugh at him? Wee knob syndrome at work I think.

Where was this sh*te patter while we were all watching with glee as Carlo Monti's career went down the toilet?

Just f*ck up, its for the best.

Edited by BluebirdTon

The Ton Survived & Your Pipe Dream Died

18th September 2014

Where was this sh*te patter while we were all watching with glee as Carlo Monti's career went down the toilet?

Just f*ck up, its for the best.

Not from me so I've no need to **** up.

FIRST DIVISION RUNNERS UP 2012/13

Hey Man - Enough of your Stupidness

So you laugh at the same things as the board bore, well done.

When is your next nerd night oot with thornton and the rest of the gang doon the bluebird? It sounds a riot.

Just because its true, it disnae make it awful.

Free the bluebird 1. that any better?

Take it you're a bit slow? Stu's other team is Cardiff... not quite sure what "the bluebird" is, I can only assume it's a sauna or bath house you frequent? Perhaps while you're down in Notting Hill...

Oh, and TAFKAC "raped" means to plunder, just because something has other less pleasant connotations doesn't mean that its use should automatically be abhorred. I bet you agree with the folk whinging about "Hello, hello" as well...

EDIT: double down...

Edited by ThornTON

Take it you're a bit slow? Stu's other team is Cardiff... not quite sure what "the bluebird" is, I can only assume it's a sauna or bath house you frequent? Perhaps while down you're down in Notting Hill...

Oh, and TAFKAC "raped" means to plunder, just because something has other less pleasant connotations doesn't mean that its use should automatically be abhorred. I bet you agree with the folk whinging about "Hello, hello" as well...

ffs :lol:

Take it you're a bit slow? Stu's other team is Cardiff... not quite sure what "the bluebird" is, I can only assume it's a sauna or bath house you frequent? Perhaps while you're down in Notting Hill...

EDIT: double down...

I've had a look through the three dictionaries we have in the house, and had a quick look on the OU's access to the OED. Rape's main accepted meaning in normal society and, surprisingly, the first one in each dictionary is unlawful successful intercourse, often by force. Your use of "plunder" is just childish. And your attempt to justify your use of language to shock and get a reaction are just as puerile.

I've no idea what double down means, but I'm assuming it might refer to the duvet/comfort blanket that you're snuggled up in.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw