Thread About Ex Player - Page 5 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

In The Tele website someone posted about Kelbie, it would appear that there has been some sort of fall out and his new manager isnt considering him in the starting XI at the moment.

Apparently he asked for a couch instead of a bench :rolleyes:

Show Racism the Red Card

Speak too Kelbie regular as he flys to Belfast regular and he is looking to move on......

His general regular s***eness and 1 goal in 17 games (11 starts in which he only finished 3 games) could account for him being regular chucked out by Gary Hamilton.

To say he's wanting to leave as he can't get in the team regular is bulls*** as he's only missed 3 games all season, he just is utterly, utterly, s***e regular!

Davie Irons' police career is going ok, not sure why he is putting on the American accent though...

Should have punched that interfering "I pay your wages" **** square in the duodenum. He said it to two different people and was wrong on both counts!

Edited by ThornTON

Davie Irons' police career is going ok, not sure why he is putting on the American accent though...

:lol: :lol:

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Hot off the rumour mill over here is big Greacen is signing or has signed for the Glens. With Ards not playing to often in January I'll be making my presence known down the road at the Oval if indeed this is true.

With regards to Kelbie, the Glenavon fans just want to get rid of him, just hasn't produced and they can't stick him. If he wants to leave, trust me the Glenavon fans I spoke to want rid of him much much more.

I've seen big Jenks play a few games and I know he set up a goal against Crusaders, hit the bar as well but really looks to be going through the motions happy picking up easy money. You don't become a bad player overnight but he has just dropped his level to whats going on around him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Just as well this ex Player never returned! I wouldn't imagine this would have went down well with the Cowshed natives!

TBH The wee man never done anything wrong! It was the arsholes around him doing the damage! McGowan looked totally embarrased!

RIP New Order...

Just as well this ex Player never returned! I wouldn't imagine this would have went down well with the Cowshed natives!

He is a wee f@@@@@ rat , not only does he play for the manky mob he is also one off the bigots from up the road

Why didnt he just sit in the stand with the other players,mangers to watch the game

Do you think he will try as hard against celtic as he does against rangers

He is a wee f@@@@@ rat , not only does he play for the manky mob he is also one off the bigots from up the road

Why didnt he just sit in the stand with the other players,mangers to watch the game

Do you think he will try as hard against celtic as he does against rangers

Probably harder, seeing as how they released him.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

We're you saying that when he was scoring goals to help us win the 2nd Division? TBH I don't care where a player comes from and what teams he has played for, as long as he does a job whilst playing for Morton.

^^^This.

Well, aren't you two a pair of angels :rolleyes:

He's a wee rat.

AWMSC

Probably harder, seeing as how they released him.

I agree with this. The one thing you could never accuse McGowan of doing is holding back.

Of course as he plays for St. Mirren I want him to lose every game but as a professional I am a fan of his. I'd take him back at Cappielow in a heartbeat but sadly his level is SPL.

EOho8Pw.png

• 2 weeks later...

Kevin Kelbie scored his first for Stirling yesterday as they managed to get off the bottom of the table for first time in a while.

EDIT: I think that's actually his first ever senior SFL goal (for Alloa, Morton or Stirling).

Edited by ThornTON