Thread About Ex Player - Page 360 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Anyone know what's happening with wee Fred? Don't think I've seen him in any match day squads for Forest. 

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

7 hours ago, Mr.Blue said:

Anyone know what's happening with wee Fred? Don't think I've seen him in any match day squads for Forest. 

Injured in pre-season, got fit and played one game in the League Cup, got injured again and still isn't back. They've also changed their manager while he's been out so who knows if he'll ever get a look in again.

• Upvote 2

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

15 minutes ago, TONofmemories said:

A hint of truth? Its probably very accurate.

We're a fucking mess.

Will it change under new ownership? Im not optimistic 

The only thing that’ll change is that we’ll no longer be a Championship club and will be found wandering around league 1 for the foreseeable. I would love to be proven wrong but I just don’t see how we’re going to generate enough funds through that alone to remain competitive (haha) in the championship. 

13 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

I don’t doubt what most of Tumilty says is true, as depressing as it is, but I cannot imagine us offering up hotels for players.

Yeah, that's one aspect which would have been a ridiculous extravagance, although of course no one should have told him he'd be getting that if it was never going to happen. Agreeing to contribute to someone's petrol money for their commute as part of a negotiation is one thing, putting them up in a hotel to save them a drive from Stirling to Greenock is another entirely.

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Not sure why Tumilty thinks Hopkin is not allowed to be annoyed about him going about looking for loan moves without informing the club? 

He seems like a fucking fanny. Physio stuff is a concern though, not arsed about the rest of his complaints.