Thread About Ex Player - Page 343 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

30 minutes ago, Toby said:

Disappointing.

EDIT: Looks like the Glentoran fans are wishing him well on his big move, not that we would ever react in such a manner.

1B6A073C-D415-435D-9612-3871BAC4B44E.jpeg

Aye he's getting it tight on Twitter which is disappointing. 

22 minutes ago, Deego said:

Aye he's getting it tight on Twitter which is disappointing. 

Aye, folk saying they want him to get a career ender, break his neck, rat, snake, Judas etc.

To be expected though, they’re not exactly fond of each other. Sure he knew what was coming.

JJ off the mark as TPS manage a late 3-2 win over RoPS in Rovaniemi. Since Tromso's relegation in Norway last year, RoPS are the northernmost club in mainland Europe, being just shy of the Arctic Circle. (I believe they're actually the furthest north including Iceland, but I can't be bothered checking. KA of Akureyri might be further north.)

EOho8Pw.png

Sir Ricki 'Big Handsome' Lamie currently playing centre back for Motherwell against Ross County. The game is on Sky Sports Main Event for anyone who fancies watching it. 

• Upvote 1

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

1 hour ago, BishopLenBrennan said:

Sir Ricki 'Big Handsome' Lamie currently playing centre back for Motherwell against Ross County. The game is on Sky Sports Main Event for anyone who fancies watching it. 

We’d give either of these diddies a game at the minute imo.

• Downvote 1

No we fucking wouldn't, sit down.

A classy display from Sir Richard as the composed, ball-playing centre back: as opposed to his clownshoes thug colleague Declan Gallagher who sold the penalty with a ridiculous lunge. That Scotland call-up is looking closer than ever.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

1 minute ago, vikingTON said:

No we fucking wouldn't, sit down.

A classy display from Sir Richard as the composed, ball-playing centre back: as opposed to his clownshoes thug colleague Declan Gallagher who sold the penalty with a ridiculous lunge. That Scotland call-up is looking closer than ever.

Simmer. Our 6(?) contracted players and usual band of Dutch trialists would cause them both problems.

Ex-manager rather than player, but podcast with Kenny Shiels here:

https://fromthedugout.podbean.com/e/from-the-dugout-episode-six-kenny-shiels/

About 45 minutes in is the first mention of Morton and focuses entirely on the 10-2 game. His first comment is "I don't think I should be blamed for that" before alluding to match fixing. Classy stuff, and he clearly doesn't recall the season very well with factual inaccuracies all over the place in the brief time he's talking about it.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

15 hours ago, BishopLenBrennan said:

A solid performance from Lamie, who was definitely let down by Gallagher. 

As discussed, the Scotland cap is coming.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

I've really enjoyed watching Lamie's progress since leaving Morton. When he first arrived he struggled at left back and got a lot of stick. He worked hard, improved his game quickly and became a popular member of the squad. He earned his chance to play at a higher level with Livi and left with the best wishes of the whole support. A Scotland call up would be incredible. 

• Upvote 2

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

43 minutes ago, TONofmemories said:

Would love to see him have a solid season and eventually be considered for a Scotland call up. Model professional and not a complete and utter cunt about leaving. 

See Thomas O'Ware for example. 

You can't literally see Thomas O'Ware though as their opening day fixture against 'Montrose' will not be covered on Sky Sports' Main Event like Sir Richard's exploits last evening. Which is a terrible, wee shame for him. 

• Upvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are