Thread About Ex Player - Page 338 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone will be aware that Jim Duffy was in hospital after a heart attack a few days ago. Dumbarton have announced that he's now back at home and recovering.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

11 minutes ago, Deego said:

Welsh has signed a 3-year deal at Celtic. 

I wouldn't object to having him back, seen as he might be a perfectly competent centre back. As long as he's not coming back to be anywhere near right back.

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

1 hour ago, Scott said:

Alex Samuel scores for Wycombe in the EFL play-off semi final. Currently 4-1 on aggregate against Fleetwood. 

He and that fat mess Akinfenwa being on the cusp of Championship football sums up how much overpaid dogshite the EFL truly is. See also Lucas Akins and Clayton Donaldson's career arcs.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

He was apparently mince at Stenhousemuir so that's no big surprise, and there are clubs in the new West of Scotland leagues throwing around some serious money for that level.

Tier 6 Darvel have signed Ian McShane, Liam Caddis and another ex-Morton player in Jordan Allan. Tier 7 St Cadocs (Mark McLaughlin on the coaching staff) seem to be just spending enough to sign from bigger ex-junior clubs rather than players you'd expect League 2 clubs to be in for, but have Stephen Grindlay who we seemed to be linked with every summer when McInally was in charge, and more ex-Morton players in Kenny McLean and Dylan 'fucking' Dykes.

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

We're going to need another three or four tiers for Dylan Dykes to find his true level, getting a chasing from Rothesay Brandane.

• Upvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

McManus leaves F*lk*rk.

And, no thanks.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

On 7/4/2020 at 7:52 AM, vikingTON said:

He and that fat mess Akinfenwa being on the cusp of Championship football sums up how much overpaid dogshite the EFL truly is. See also Lucas Akins and Clayton Donaldson's career arcs.

Even more impressive by Samuel considering he was rubbish in League Two with Newport and Stevenage. Wycombe run on a shoestring so getting to the Championship would be a huge achievement, especially compared to the amount of money wasted by the likes of Peterborough and Sunderland to not even get this close.

What Carew can do with a ball, I can do with an orange

One Time Morton player Nicky Jamieson is signing for Alloa following a solid season at Queen's Park which saw him named in the League 2 Team of the Year. Has came on leaps and bounds since playing for us and should be a solid addition for Alloa.