Thread About Ex Player - Page 337 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Big Lamie's a civil engineer so he's sound.  O'Ware's more of a wannabe Del Boy.  It all makes sense.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Much better player for us than many expected, a pretty good overall career for the guy as well. All the best to him.

Meh.

Greenock boy leaves Morton for Queen of the fucking South!?!

In the sea with him.

*insert signature here*

Delighted for him. Amazing to think how well he’s done after his first few appearances for us in League 1.

I thought he was an absolute dud at first. Seems like a good guy so I'm very happy to be proved wrong. He's only 26 as well, could have a good few years in the top flight ahead of him.

Should also give Duffy some credit for spotting a player, even if he was wasted at left-back for a while.

Edited by TRVMP
  • Upvote 1

EOho8Pw.png

Come a long way from the raw left back at Airdrie that Weatherson wound up enough that he went and got himself sent off retaliating.

Underwhelming signing when the above was most of our only knowledge of him but proved us all wrong and was a good player for us and seems a thoroughly decent guy.

Fair fucks to him for continuing to improve and progress, deserves it. Not many who leave us will get the same level of good wishes.

In other news, while Lamie will be digging out the sun tan lotion for a possible jaunt into Europe, Tam O'Ware is heading to a whole different seaside.

Edited by Jamie_M
  • Upvote 1

Very good move for Sir Richard. Could he, dare I say it, sneak into a couple of Scotland squads somewhere down the line?

I was just thinking that. Stranger things have happened, especially in the middle of the back line. Gordon Greer didn't make his Scotland debut until he was in his 30s. More recently there's been guys like Stephen O'Donnell and Declan Gallagher breaking through pretty late in the day. Granted you wouldn't want them being first choice at a major tournament, but for qualifiers and as squad players, Lamie could progress and put himself amongst them.

EOho8Pw.png