Thread About Ex Player - Page 319 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Dunfermline have replaced Kiltie with Dom 'Dom' Thomas on loan from Killie, which is a major downgrade IMO and therefore good news for ourselves tomorrow. He'll probably still score one of his three trick shots per season at Cappielow though. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Andy Jackson has rejoined Brechin from Forfar as part of the Angus footballer roulette system: one that will hopefully be pared back once that stupid wee village social club gets emptied into the Highland League in May.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Ray ‘Ray’ McKinnon’s attempts to defend his managerial record have seen his head turn puce with seethe and detach from his shoulders. It was last spotted spiralling dangerously out of control near the Rings of Saturn.

I don’t think I need to prove I’m a good manager. My stats prove that.

“Dundee United were stripping away all their assets after relegation. I rebuilt that club with no money whatsoever and took them to the play-offs. We had Hibs in the league, who were throwing money at getting out of it, while we had nothing.

“Went to Morton. I left that team top of the league, so that proves my worth in those two jobs. When I went to Falkirk , they were bottom of the league. Let’s just say it was a very, very average squad and according to the people who employed me, avoiding relegation would have been a miracle.

“We then took 13 points in the first half of the season and in the second half, for a team at the bottom of the league we had top- four form and went down on goal difference. That tells me everything.

“There was a change of board, change of leadership. It happens. But I think my record stacks up against anybody in Scotland in terms of the resources I’ve had at my disposal.

I note how his attempts to dismiss his failures due to budgets at such poverty stricken clubs as, em, Dundee United, somehow fail to address leaving Falkirk fourth in League One after just 6 wins in 14 games while working with a bigger budget than 8 of the clubs in the Championship.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Ray ‘Ray’ McKinnon’s attempts to defend his managerial record have seen his head turn puce with seethe and detach from his shoulders. It was last spotted spiralling dangerously out of control near the Rings of Saturn.

I note how his attempts to dismiss his failures due to budgets at such poverty stricken clubs as, em, Dundee United, somehow fail to address leaving Falkirk fourth in League One after just 6 wins in 14 games while working with a bigger budget than 8 of the clubs in the Championship.

Laughable

:1eye:

More shocked he is admitting to managing us. Not what his linkedin profile says.

Right on cue the Facebook group full of praise for Hamilton standing by him and criticising Morton for binning the kitman.

Yawn.

Worth noting Alan Maitland on the radio tonight saying their position would possibly have been different if Rice had placed bets on Accies matches. Edited by cmdc

Worth noting Alan Maitland on the radio tonight saying their position would possibly have been different if Rice had placed bets on Accies matches.

Their position may have also been different if he didn't voluntarily report himself but instead was caught by the SFA.

*insert signature here*

Robbie McCrorrie goes to Livi on loan

Queens will need a new keeper. Maybe offer them Sheepsarse on loan?

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Craig Reid, the man who reached the heady heights of seventh in the 'Biggest Arsehole to have played for Morton' poll of 2018, has joined Lowland League promotion hopefuls Kelty Hearts.

Or 'Barry Ferguson's Kelty Hearts', as they're better known.

• Upvote 2