Thread About Ex Player - Page 316 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Falkirk down to 9 now.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Agent Charlie's red here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=122&v=WRYq2ezV8Pw

Got to say it doesn't look like a red to me. Looks like cynical but not overly dangerous. Maybe it's because of the downward step motion? It didn't connect with the player (thankfully) but that's all I can think of, that it was considered a studs-first, downward challenge - a stamp, in other words, that could have hit the shin if it was timed differently.

Edited by TRVMP

EOho8Pw.png

Agent Charlie's red here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=122&v=WRYq2ezV8Pw

Got to say it doesn't look like a red to me. Looks like cynical but not overly dangerous. Maybe it's because of the downward step motion? It didn't connect with the player (thankfully) but that's all I can think of, that it was considered a studs-first, downward challenge - a stamp, in other words, that could have hit the shin if it was timed differently.

Raith fan on P&B saying the boy he fouled was just back from a long injury and that Falkirk appeared to be targeting him.

Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Raith Rovers fans are, to a man, gormless simpletons though.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Can’t argue with that.

Ross Forbes scores for Forfar at Stair Park.

Catching up with sportscene. Didn't realise big Lamie scores Livingston's first on Saturday and was playing left back.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Tidser has been told he can go out on loan by Falkirk. Surplus to requirements for their new management team.

😂.

Wonder if he regrets leaving a club where he was absolutely idolised to goto that rabble of shite.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

😂.

Wonder if he regrets leaving a club where he was absolutely idolised to goto that rabble of shite.

I very much doubt it. In spite how badly it’s gone for him there, why would any player of his quality want to stick about at this shit show? He might regret going to them, but he won’t regret not staying here.

Would take him in a heartbeat. He would be a obvious upgrade on any of our central midfield options.

So would about 15,000 professional footballers who don’t also happen to be double-mercenary snakes though.

It’s a ‘get in the sea’ from me for anyone who peddles this nonsense.

• Upvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I very much doubt it. In spite how badly it’s gone for him there, why would any player of his quality want to stick about at this shit show? He might regret going to them, but he won’t regret not staying here.

That’s what I think as well.

Would have him back, no doubt. But what would Ltd be the point as the ball would sail over his head 90 % of the time!