Thread About Ex Player - Page 309 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

He's an absolute fuckin walloper of a boy and therefore should get it tight every time he appears at Cappielow.

Out of interest what makes you say this?

Met Jai a few times when he played with us and he always took the time to stop and speak to me and my boy.

Also when he was fit he was a very good player for us. Not what we are looking for just now but I wouldn't mind him coming back.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Out of interest what makes you say this?

Met Jai a few times when he played with us and he always took the time to stop and speak to me and my boy.

Also when he was fit he was a very good player for us. Not what we are looking for just now but I wouldn't mind him coming back.

^^^obvious wrong'un.

• Upvote 2

*insert signature here*

Lol did he pump your missus when he was down here?

Making his missus 'accidentally' and repeatedly fall down a flight of stairs seems the much more likely threat posed by that scumbag. 

But so long as he made a good impression while glad-handing a few proles then there's simply no reason why the club shouldn't drag its name through the mud by bringing him back.  :rolleyes:

Edited by vikingTON
  • Upvote 2

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Lol did he pump your missus when he was down here😂?

^^^obvious wrong'un.

Making his missus 'accidentally' and repeatedly fall down a flight of stairs seems the much more likely threat posed by that scumbag.

But so long as he made a good impression while glad-handing a few proles then there's simply no reason why the club shouldn't drag its name through the mud by bringing him back. :rolleyes:

Y'see, you don't get these type of retorts on 'alternative' Morton messageboards. Have a greenie whilst you're here.

*insert signature here*

^^^obvious wrong'un.

Y'see, you don't get these type of retorts on 'alternative' Morton messageboards. Have a greenie whilst you're here.

Gggordon will be gutted that you're not enthralled by him and his 17 different accounts.

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Gggordon will be gutted that you're not enthralled by him and his 17 different accounts.

To the contrary, I am finding it fascinating and rather amusing. He has gone to all this effort just for us to laugh at him.

QuickDraw and Johnny Bravo are my favourites. Real Cowshed bangers, they are. :lol: :P :thumbup2: :bouncy: :lol:

*insert signature here*

But so long as he made a good impression while glad-handing a few proles then there's simply no reason why the club shouldn't drag its name through the mud by bringing him back. :rolleyes:

Already been there so why change the habit of a lifetime.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Luke Donnelly puts Arbroath ahead at Firhill.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

OK I stand corrected?

By the way, how did Sam Ramsbottom do today?

Not at fault for the goal but shot also went through him. I thought he should have saved it.

Had one big save to make and made it. Not much else to do.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg