Thread About Ex Player - Page 238 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

A; Because the Cafe is a s***ehole and unlike ,say, Zhivago, I have no interest in sooking up to washed-up has-been footballers.

Next stupid question please.

Which translated is, without your keyboard your arse would collapse.

Which translated is, without your keyboard your arse would collapse.

Good one m8. Remind me how often you have followed up your weekly tantrums on here about how s***e the full-backs are with a face to face interview? I'm sure Rory McKeown would love to hear from you outside Cappielow's gates at 5:15; IIRC he's a bit of a tank but I'm sure he'd go easy on you after a few minutes of delivering a good bleaching. 

Or perhaps it's a case of one rule for you and another when the honour of your beloved 'Hagi' is besmirched by some inconvenient facts.

Edited by vikingTON

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Good one m8. Remind me how often you have followed up your weekly tantrums on here about how s***e the full-backs are with a face to face interview? I'm sure Rory McKeown would love to hear from you outside Cappielow's gates at 5:15; IIRC he's a bit of a tank but I'm sure he'd go easy on you after a few minutes of delivering a good bleaching.

Or perhaps it's a case of one rule for you and another when the honour of your beloved 'Hagi' is besmirched by some inconvenient facts.

And the full backs are still an upgrade on last year tbh. Tumiltys pace and just actually going forward shows why we need him there at the moment.

The Hagi love in is a strange one overall. Bang average at best player for us.

Peroni is too perfumey. Tastes nice for a few sips but a pint of it is hard work. I prefer beer to be bitter, hoppy tasting. Carlsberg, for all that it's mass produced, cheap and possibly one of the least trendy drinks out there, is the perfect Lager to me.

Edited by capitanus

*insert signature here*

We're at Ross County next week. However, Queen of the South do play Falkirk then.

Maybe doing a bit of scouting as we have them next week.

Take it Gary Harkins is out injured? Was surprised to see him at Cappielow yesterday, rather than at the QoS game...

You’ve talked some s***e on here, but this is right up there.

That's true: Tennents Super is extremely popular in Italy.

As it should be everywhere, because it's excellent.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Peroni is too perfumey. Tastes nice for a few sips but a pint of it is hard work. I prefer beer to be bitter, hoppy tasting. Carlsberg, for all that it's mass produced, cheap and possibly one of the least trendy drinks out there, is the perfect Lager to me.

Carlsberg, the UK 3.8% version, is indeed well-balanced. Peroni is good with pizza. (Here you can get it in six-packs but it's only ever on draft in Italian restaurants.)

Hawd the bus.............Carlsberg................good!? This is top trumps of the biggest guff ever talked on this forum. I wouldn't wash my car with that stuff

"He's not the messiah........He's a very naughty boy!.............Now P*ss Off!"