Thread About Ex Player - Page 232 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Nacho Novo has applied for the Raith Rovers job. A vile human being for a horrible, little football club - this one gets my seal of approval. 

• Upvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Nacho Novo has applied for the Raith Rovers job. A vile human being for a horrible, little football club - this one gets my seal of approval.

Perfect match.

He has competition from Massing Donati who is whoring himself to every job and Barry Robson also applied. Certainly happy we never got any of those.

They also had an applicant from Iceland. Gregg Ryder also still whoring it seems.

Perfect match.

He has competition from Massing Donati who is whoring himself to every job and Barry Robson also applied. Certainly happy we never got any of those.

They also had an applicant from Iceland. Gregg Ryder also still whoring it seems.

I hear you've whored yourself into a new job recently.

• Downvote 5

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

After being denied the chance to play for such a big club with so many fans on Saturday by the rat snake bastard, Mark Russell had to settle for a game with the reserves today where they experimented with their big idea to save their season - playing him at centre half.

• Upvote 1

After being denied the chance to play for such a big club with so many fans on Saturday by the rat snake bastard, Mark Russell had to settle for a game with the reserves today where they experimented with their big idea to save their season - playing him at centre half.

Played out of position again? That'll be the next four years of his career up the shitter. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Has he forgotten to tell the Snake what he told the media after Duffy left? That playing him out of position the last 4 or 5 games of last season was the reason he’d been guff the last 2 years?

Still at least they’re both paying more tax even if it compromises their football integrity

Edited by C B

pen.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Mark Russell will have got an excellent view of Falkirk’s massive fanbase this afternoon, as he was sitting in the stand after being left out of King Snake’s match squad. Two snakes punished for the price of one.

Gutless shitebag Joe McKee did make the cut, acting as a midfield lynchpin in the way that only he knows during their insipid, 0-2 defeat.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Mark Russell will have got an excellent view of Falkirk’s massive fanbase this afternoon, as he was sitting in the stand after being left out of King Snake’s match squad. Two snakes punished for the price of one.

Gutless s***ebag Joe McKee did make the cut, acting as a midfield lynchpin in the way that only he knows during their insipid, 0-2 defeat.

More of a footballing quarter-back IMO. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks!