Thread About Ex Player - Page 219 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Faoud Bachirou played for Malmo in their 1-1 draw at home to CFR Cluj, taking them into the 3rd round of the Champions League qualifiers. Had half an eye on a stream because I had a bet on the game. He was pretty anonymous. Little rat.

And Craig Reid scored for East Kilbride in a 3-1 win at Dalbeattie Star. Good on him, I’ll have to buy him a pint if he “dares” to come into Bumshaften’s.

• Upvote 2

Faoud Bachirou played for Malmo in their 1-1 draw at home to CFR Cluj, taking them into the 3rd round of the Champions League qualifiers. Had half an eye on a stream because I had a bet on the game. He was pretty anonymous. Little rat.

And Craig Reid scored for East Kilbride in a 3-1 win at Dalbeattie Star. Good on him, I’ll have to buy him a pint if he “dares” to come into Bumshaften’s.

He has got a better chance of showing up at Bumshaftens than the furnace dodger.

• Upvote 2

*insert signature here*

I have never stated anywhere that he is an enemy or that I hate him. He is a nasty piece of work and a sick individual, but he isn't worthy of my hatred.

Your tears tell a different story. 😭

• Downvote 4

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Your tears tell a different story.

What tears are they, Gordon?

I think that your Groomer is a sick old man, I would pity him if he wasn't such a cunt whom I enjoy winding up.

Anyway, for the benefit of others I don't wish for you and your adoration of that wierdo to pollute this thread.

Edited by capitanus
  • Upvote 2

*insert signature here*

You two are ****in brain damage.

This is dragging on needlessly. Why don't you two meet one to one and iron out your differences as you're just going round in circles? Whether or not it comes to blows is down to the pair of you.

• Upvote 2

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Grown men arguing like little girls over something neither were involved in that happened years ago. Can cut the sexual tension with a knife.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Christ how many people must have died to make our resident Sutcliffe the moral compass of the forum?

And have a red dot for being a grown adult not from Ireland that uses the word ‘craic’.

I was going to post something along those lines, but you beat me to it. Cheers anyway.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

*insert signature here*

Christ how many people must have died to make our resident Sutcliffe the moral compass of the forum?

FFS a grown adult wrote this!?

Fabricating a ludicrous lie and then repeating it as a response to my posts just shows you to be a silly little man with nothing to say.

And have a red dot for being a grown adult not from Ireland that uses the word ‘craic’

The word craic was used deliberately to make a pun, only a half-wit would need that explained.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You two are ****in brain damage.

I'm sorry, I must have missed your contribution to anything on here.

For what it's worth, I was trying to cut it short and ensure the thread doesn't go any more off topic.

This is dragging on needlessly. Why don't you two meet one to one and iron out your differences as you're just going round in circles? Whether or not it comes to blows is down to the pair of you.

You've had your fun with the Groomed One, just because you've moved on from that, it doesn't mean the rest of us have.

I genuinely began to feel sorry for Gordon when I gave him his 10,000th red dot, however he was online shortly afterwards and acting a cunt, so any sympathy that I had for him quickly evaporated.

Grown men arguing like little girls over something neither were involved in that happened years ago. Can cut the sexual tension with a knife.

Did ye, aye? Tell us the one about how YOU organised a French themed day for that horrible wee snake again?

This has got NOTHING to do with the Stars of 79 night, you are right that I am not involved. Get it right, numbnut.

Edited by capitanus
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

*insert signature here*