Thread About Ex Player - Page 137 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

giphy.gif

Or more appropriately bedroom bunny caring just enough to go to reactiogif.org and download yet another humourless image. If you and the clique really must bore the arse off everyone with images of cooks, greengrocers and sundry muppets could you maybe throw in a few gifs featuring the fairer sex? I am rather sweet on Kate Bosworth at the moment. Be a good chap.

• Downvote 11

Or more appropriately bedroom bunny caring just enough to go to reactiogif.org and download yet another humourless image. If you and the clique really must bore the arse off everyone with images of cooks, greengrocers and sundry muppets could you maybe throw in a few gifs featuring the fairer sex? I am rather sweet on Kate Bosworth at the moment. Be a good chap.

tumblr_m92d2a3vQd1r5u3zyo1_500.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like wee pal Freddy is going to playing in the Swedish Cup final according to his twitter. 

Road trip anyone? 

• Downvote 2

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Sorry if his is a Gourlay moment but i didn't notice it mentioned elsewhere

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04xhg68

Really interesting interview with Andy Mclaren from 19 minutes in - well worth a listen

It's a decent listen on its own merits (albeit could've done with being edited down from 37 minutes: there's a lot of repetition), but don't anyone go into it expecting him to make any mention of his time at Morton.

Look at her riding pillions on Davy’s sea-bike, carrying an apoplectic macaw in a silver hoop. Oh, Morton, let’s go there this winter!  Or learning the Japanese chinchona from that Kobe group, in a dress that looks like a blowtorch rising from one knee, and which should sell big in Texas. Morton, is that real fire? Happy, happy little girl!