Thread About Ex Player - Page 136 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Duffy wouldn't be tempted there (motherwell), would he?

I'd be surprised if he went right now given we're at a very important part of the season and I think he'd like to at least see it out. If Motherwell appoint a caretaker and the job's there again the summer (assuming we haven't been promoted) I could see him taking it.

Would seriously derail our season if he went.

Edited by TheGoon

I'd be surprised if he went right now given we're at a very important part of the season and I think he'd like to at least see it out. If Motherwell appoint a caretaker and the job's there again the summer (assuming we haven't been promoted) I could see him taking it.

Would seriously derisl our season if he went.

This.

Duffy has done an amazing job and if we fail promotion I can see him moving to bigger things although assuming it's Hibs that go up - the league looks good for us next year to push for a strong second, if not first.

Would seriously derail our season if he went.

Managers hardly ever turn down the bigger job though. In this case it's the guarantee of top flight management, a club that has fairly recently qualified for Europe, and a job which would at least double his salary. I don't see clubs lining up to take Duffy from us, even if he took us up, so I'd be surprised if he didn't take the opportunity if it was there to take.

Looked a bad one for Sir Gav going by the highlights. Surprised the referee doesn't stop the game as he's flat out unconscious in the box but Wycombe were allowed to score. That big guy Akinfenwa stepped over him whilst he's knocked out  :thumbdown:

He seems to have fairly divided the support down there anyway: http://forum.thefishy.co.uk/Blah.pl?m-1488547178/s-0/

Edit: sounds as though he's been playing in defensive midfield.

Edited by Scott

Looked a bad one for Sir Gav going by the highlights. Surprised the referee doesn't stop the game as he's flat out unconscious in the box but Wycombe were allowed to score. That big guy Akinfenwa stepped over him whilst he's knocked out  :thumbdown:

He seems to have fairly divided the support down there anyway: http://forum.thefishy.co.uk/Blah.pl?m-1488547178/s-0/

Edit: sounds as though he's been playing in defensive midfield.

Scott / Axeman

expect a pithy response from ray von telling you this has nothing to do with morton and for you to join the grimsby forum

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Scott / Axeman

expect a pithy response from ray von telling you this has nothing to do with morton and for you to join the grimsby forum

No helmet, because this is a thread about ex players, and Sir Gav is an ex player.

Hope he's ok.

• Upvote 1

No helmet, because this is a thread about ex players, and Sir Gav is an ex player.

Hope he's ok.

resorting to personal insults to a fellow morton fan is a bit pathetic dont you think.

In the post that you commented on Saturday i was responding to deego about his comment on the ref.  I summed up 4 atrocious and probably biased decisions by the dreadful bigot John Beaton.  One of my comments was the horrific assualt on Imrie...........an ex MORTON player.

You informed me about joining some huddle nonsense. Utterly pathetic

• Downvote 6

resorting to personal insults to a fellow morton fan is a bit pathetic dont you think.

In the post that you commented on Saturday i was responding to deego about his comment on the ref.  I summed up 4 atrocious and probably biased decisions by the dreadful bigot John Beaton.  One of my comments was the horrific assualt on Imrie...........an ex MORTON player.

You informed me about joining some huddle nonsense. Utterly pathetic

Get off your cross; nobody cares. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Get off your cross; nobody cares. 

you cannot be a football fan then as the ref in question is getting pelters all over Scotland.

The refs in Scotland are dreadful and many probably biased and corrupt like Beaton, McKendrick, Craig Thomson.

You obviously condone thuggery

• Downvote 6