Thread About Ex Player - Page 120 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Redward talking to himself again I see.

• Upvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Congratulations, all differences aside. Now just get on with the preparation of your DFR buy out bid.

Aiming for 1690 though with your track record I won't ask you to bet on it!

Commonly known as VT's prayer.

Ah well it beats having your blood replaced with communion wine and your brain cryogenicslly frozen which, judging from your posts on this thread so far, is what seems to have happened to you. Still, if you incant 6 paternosters and 5 Hail Mary's all will be well and your odious racist hate filled posts on here will all be forgiven.

Oops, thought red dots were the equivalent of wafers not an indication of a Cardinal Sin.

Mair red dots for a dickhead.  He's making it harder for LinwoodNonce to catch up with him.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

*insert signature here*

Our God? Not mine, not for me thanks, but yours, the white Christian version presumably. And he reigns you say? Over what? If it's over the earthly realm, this 'vale of tears', constantly plagued with poverty, famine, war and pestilence, I suggest he hasn't exactly made a good fist of things. 'God is Love' was the mantra I used to hear in my childhood. Then I wondered, if this was true, why then were so many of his worshippers so full of hate and prejudice. 

God is not great. 

Personally I blamed the Atheists out there.  If you lot prayed a wee bit more often, maybe the world wouldn't be such a horrible place full of non believers short changing white people .

• Upvote 2

*insert signature here*

Guest David Edwards

Personally I blamed the Atheists out there.  If you lot prayed a wee bit more often, maybe the world wouldn't be such a horrible place full of non believers short changing white people .

:D Never mind, you'll get pie in the sky when you die. Or so you believe.

Guest David Edwards

Never mind, a priest said if I sit on his lap and be a good boy he will reset me to zero

Frankie Boyle might be be proud of that 'joke' about child abuse. Others cringe in disgust. For shame.

• Upvote 1

:lol: Nobody's said a word about the joke except David, who's an Eeyore figure looking for something to be depressed about. I will say I just thought it was a shit joke, it doesn't even follow, it's just two references squashed together. But I'm not bothered about it, it's clear as day you're a 'staunch' type anyway, you won't be the first one on here nor the last.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

EOho8Pw.png

'-942

Bad'

:lol:

-977 now.

What a wee shame. 

Jurgen-Klopp.jpg

• Upvote 2

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Guest David Edwards

:lol: Nobody's said a word about the joke except David, who's an Eeyore figure looking for something to be depressed about.

Cheers Tigger, but you're only half right there. True, those looking for something to be depressed about currently need to look no further than this message board. Yet there is still much to amuse - amateur attempts at psychoanalysis for instance. :D

Edited by David Edwards

Guest David Edwards

Mosr cringeometer readings seem to have been a bit slow to register on the "Is this a terrorist threat?" thread. Didn't hear from you when the trolls were making jokes about my recently dead mother.

'Is this a terrorist threat' thread? Sounds a real hoot, but thankfully I missed it (and won't bother to go looking for it). Another reason to be cheerful.

• Downvote 1

:D Never mind, you'll get pie in the sky when you die. Or so you believe.

To paraphrase LinwoodNonce:

Chortle, chortle! Ho! Ho! Ho! Etc. You mentioned the word "pie". Time for another failed attempt to crack a joke....

You can never have enough red dots Paul, or pies.  ;)

And I was right.

Still, more red dots for your collection. You've now got more red dots than a teenager with chickenpox.

Always a pleasure :D

• Upvote 2

*insert signature here*

To paraphrase LinwoodNonce:

Chortle, chortle! Ho! Ho! Ho! Etc. You mentioned the word "pie". Time for another failed attempt to crack a joke....

And I was right.

Still, more red dots for your collection. You've now got more red dots than a teenager with chickenpox.

Always a pleasure :D

I'll start worrying when I've got more red dots than you've had pies. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>