Thread About Ex Player - Page 101 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

I remember seeing something on some social media from when OWare signed his new contract, I'm sure it was something like "an extra fiver a week" or something along those lines that McCluskey said to OWare.

Maybe he was offered something that wasn't great, knowing his starts would be harder to come by (a bit like what Miller was told by Duffy) and he did have a 48 hour deadline that came and went. Stalling maybe thinking we'd offer something better? If he had a club id imagine he'd of signed with them already.

All the best to him. Gave his all, and that goal at Ibrox 😍. There was another cracker season before last, East End Park I'm sure it was.

• 2 weeks later...

The absolutely useless, clownshoes diddy known as Lee Robinson signs for Queen of the South. I expected them to absolutely tank next season and this only adds to that conviction. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

• 2 weeks later...