Thread About Ex Player - Page 80 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Source please

One of the guys he was playing golf with, who is an ex-Rangers player.

I was actually quite heartened to hear this, as I honestly thought given his age and the condition of his legs that he'd have been house-bound.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

One of the guys he was playing golf with, who is an ex-Rangers player.

I was actually quite heartened to hear this, as I honestly thought given his age and the condition of his legs that he'd have been house-bound.

He was down the Albert at the start of the season looking healthy and getting about no bother.

He was down the Albert at the start of the season looking healthy and getting about no bother.

Not living in Inverclyde I haven't seen him since he left Scapa. It was good to hear that he's in good nick.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

As long as he is a good young player who tries to play football the right way he'll be bulletproof with that fucking helmet Pressley.

Edited by GiGi
  • Upvote 1

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

If it was Morton fans coming out with that rubbish you'd never shut up about it, and you know it.

Really? Can't remember the last time I posted about Morton fans singing, except for the racist songs, which no ever seems to condemn. And I do love the accent. 

You've probably got everything I've ever posted to hand though.... :thumbup2:

MARTY OUT!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...