Thread About Ex Player - Page 79 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently Dylan Kerr is manager of Simba SC - the biggest club in Tanzania. He was appointed in June. Their new season starts tomorrow.

Excellent, I'm always looking for more clubs to hate.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

• 2 weeks later...

Dece plays 6 (six) minutes in a 2-1 away defeat to Wigan.

Not been a good month for Dece. Not 100% sure, but think that might have been his first few minutes of first-team football since the second game of the season.

If that keeps up (looks like he's the 4th choice striker) you'd think he'll be out on loan in a few months. 

• 2 weeks later...

Masterton goes Junior, with Auchinleck Talbot...

http://www.scottishfootballleague.com/news...an-joes-talbot/

On that note, whatever happened to Alex Williams? Is he still playing?

"Throw me to the wolves, and I'll return leading the pack." ---Unknown

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." ---General George S. Patton, Jr.

Not been a good month for Dece. Not 100% sure, but think that might have been his first few minutes of first-team football since the second game of the season.

If that keeps up (looks like he's the 4th choice striker) you'd think he'll be out on loan in a few months. 

Fleetwood have sacked Graham Alexander, so we'll see if that makes any difference for Dece.

He starts today.

• Downvote 1

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Allan McGraw played golf on Friday.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.