Tommy Sheridan 'released On Home Leave' - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Tommy Sheridan 'released On Home Leave'

Flyerton

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He would have seen it anyway from his cushy wee jail cell...as much a rat as the Murdochs.

Regardless of his personal life and his political ambition Sheridan has done a more than worthwhile job campaigning for the lot of the disadvantaged in society, against poll tax and nuclear weapons, for the rights of asylum seekers, against loan sharks and for creditable programmes like free meals for schoolchildren.

To put him on the same level as a grubby bigot like Murdoch is a slur on yourself, frankly.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Regardless of his personal life and his political ambition Sheridan has done a more than worthwhile job campaigning for the lot of the disadvantaged in society, against poll tax and nuclear weapons, for the rights of asylum seekers, against loan sharks and for creditable programmes like free meals for schoolchildren.

To put him on the same level as a grubby bigot like Murdoch is a slur on yourself, frankly.

Bollocks, what exactly is it Murdoch does that is so bad ?

He stood against the Murdoch's empire who used their influence to discredit him , while not completely innocent he was a little fish in a big pond of hypocrisy

Oh I dunno, lowering the standards of British media to vapid stories about folk shagging, the illegality of News International on all fronts at the moment, using his media influence to malevolently shape British politics to his designs for the last generation and funding -central 'news channels' like Fox to press forward a vile, right-ring and above all factually incorrect agenda. ]

But I guess so long as we get a bit of gossip and Jeff on a Saturday it balances out.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Sheridan has done nothing that would not promote his own ego and gain publicity. His 'politics' have been a mere side show to the Tommy show.

"Political ambition" :blink:

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Sheridan has done nothing that would not promote his own ego and gain publicity. His 'politics' have been a mere side show to the Tommy show.

"Political ambition" :blink:

http://www.scottish.parliament.uk/business...onsultation.pdf

http://www.scottish.parliament.uk/vli/educ...embersBills.pdf

Aye very good, the above were clearly principally motivated by the need for publicity.

But go on: what has Rupert Murdoch ever done with a comparable public interest at stake?

Guest David Edwards

The only cause that Sheridan was ever really interested in was his own aggrandisement. Far from advancing the causes of social equality and social justice, his lies and betrayals played a part in setting them back.

You're right about one thing though, in a league of villainy he's very much a minnow compared to a mammoth like Murdoch, nor is he any where near as shameful as the 'grubby' politicians, prime ministers and all, that sold out for power.

Guest David Edwards

He corrupts, at levels only a plutocrat can achieve, by way of unelected, unmerited and (until now) unaccountable power. But you know that.

Guest David Edwards
He stood against the Murdoch's empire who used their influence to discredit him , while not completely innocent he was a little fish in a big pond of hypocrisy

C'mon chrissiboi. Sheridan discredited himself, maybe with a little help from NOTW, but most of it was his own doing.

C'mon chrissiboi. Sheridan discredited himself, maybe with a little help from NOTW, but most of it was his own doing.

I did say he wasn't completely innocent :rolleyes: ok guilty as hell but all politicians serve themselves more than they serve the electorate.

Sheridan's a f*cking refugee lover. The more leftist c*nts we have out of society, the better.

Shut him back in.

I'd rather guys with an attitude like yours were out of society than him.

http://www.scottish.parliament.uk/business...onsultation.pdf

http://www.scottish.parliament.uk/vli/educ...embersBills.pdf

Aye very good, the above were clearly principally motivated by the need for publicity.

But go on: what has Rupert Murdoch ever done with a comparable public interest at stake?

Why would i think Murdoch has ever done anything with the public interest at heart??

Sheridan is a fraud, a liar and a coniver. Just because him and Murdoch don't share the same aspirations doesn't mean they don't come from the same stock.

I wouldn't trust the Murdochs as far as i could throw them, and that would also be relevant to Tommy!

In fact I have more respect for Murdoch than I do Sheridan as Murdoch never hid the fact he was a complete ****, where as Tommy would have you believe he is a saint and works tirelessly for his people!

Deluded.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Archived