Alistair Donald - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Alistair Donald

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you wouldn't expect confidential information to be revealed on a public messageboard, would you? :P

It happens all the time Trumpet-it would appear that very few are privy to the truth about Mr Donald. I DO have some limited information, regarding his remit. NOT for a pubic massage board though.

But MJ already knows all the answers does he not? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mortonjag knows many things itchy baws-do not attempt to mock your superiors.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

why do you think they should share 'the truth' with you? :huh:

qed ;)

Tiresome and embarrassingly repetitive Trumpet-it's not even about Alistair Donald-just your fatal attraction to the Jag and pathological need to link your name with his posts.

Oh well-whatever floats your boat.

Would you like me to add to my signature 'TrumpingTon my deerstalker is really awful nice-no sh*t Sherlock'?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Stop digressing-I realise you're embarrassed and flattered by my attention-do you want me to amend my signature or not?

YER BARD

qed ;)

MJ, Why don't you just answer the question and without any smart-arse comments and juvenile name calling.

"More and more people, no matter their political persuasion, are now seeing this for what it is; not a YES vote for SNP led nationalism but simply a YES vote for self-determination and the best way forward for a nation, increasingly ignored and disadvantaged by a London biased Government "

http://nationalcollective.com/

Why don't you just answer the question and without any smart-arse comments and juvenile name calling.

:unsure:

It would be nice to share the truth with all of us rather than quibbling about who should or should not be told .

Precisely Chris, and the reason I did not respond to trouble maker Trumpet and his band wagon jumping friend is that I NEVER suggested that 'they' should tell 'me' anything. The remaining pathetic fools whose raison d'etre is to undermine Mortonjag will try every dirty trick in the book-behaviour that has become pathognomonic of chronic Shooglyphilia.

I asked an open question for the benefit of ALL interested posters-it was clearly directed to anyone who had information. The Trust 'body swerved' it by claiming to be dealing with the same question from an anonymous Trust member. In truth, I suspect the Trust knows no more than the rest of us.

Donkey Dave has been strangely quiet-maybe he's finally been put out to grass! <_>

YER BARD

I asked an open question for the benefit of ALL interested posters-it was clearly directed to anyone who had information. The Trust 'body swerved' it by claiming to be dealing with the same question from an anonymous Trust member. In truth, I suspect the Trust knows no more than the rest of us.

i told you that we know as much as the average fan does, we did not body swerve it. we also said we will ask ask him this question on behalf of a member.

"Boy, I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals."

i told you that we know as much as the average fan does, we did not body swerve it. we also said we will ask ask him this question on behalf of a member.

EXACTLY-nothing, so you'll be telling the anonymous member nothing.

I wasn't having a go at the trust-though Stuart DID make it sound like a bloody secret service-I was simply pointing out the stupidity of Trumpet and his satellite accusing me of wanting 'them' to tell 'me' when in fact it appears that nobody has the real answer! ;)

YER BARD

EXACTLY-nothing, so you'll be telling the anonymous member nothing.

no he will be getting the answer he gets to the question, and he aint anonymous.

"Boy, I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals."

no he will be getting the answer he gets to the question, and he aint anonymous.

He's anonymous on this pubic massage board. Stuart made it very obvious that questions to the Trust would only be answered if they came from Trust members. I asked an open question-a question which many posters have confirmed was not only entirely valid, but to which they wanted an answer.

The question about our new Director and his financial plans was initially posed to the Trust-because Stuart had deflected attention from 'being or not being the fans representative' by publishing reams of financial material and talking in financial, investment, and shareholding terms.

Tontastic saw fit to make the thread 'disappear' to what he incorrectly described as 'a more appropriate forum', time has proven that, and I had to re-incarnate it, especially as I'd already had a couple of supportive p.m.s.

Seems to me that the Trust got over its wee hiccup with 'keeping track of the money' and it's now back to business as usual! :rolleyes:

YER BARD

Elongating the initial he is just plain silly in this context - you obviously do not know your ass from your elbow! :P :lol: :lol:

I read something today that said more people are killed each year by donkeys than die each year in air crashes.......

.......remind me never to fall out with you! :lol:

"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right......."

Elongating the initial he is just plain silly in this context - you obviously do not know your ass from your elbow! :P :lol: :lol:

Don't be stubborn-everybody knows a Donkey says Heeee Haw-NOT He-Haaaw

You'll be telling me next that a c*ck says c*** a DOODLE doo

or a cuckoo goes coo COO

Anyway-HAS Shoogly paid you off?

YER BARD

Archived