Alistair Donald - Page 32 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Alistair Donald

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol libellous

Will you be greetin' to the papers about libel as well? :D

Yes Nach0-that WAS the term I used and as an ex Moderator you should perhaps exercise a wee bit more care before publicising retrievable material.

li·bel

–noun

1. Law.

a. defamation by written or printed words, pictures, or in any form other than by spoken words or gestures.

b. the act or crime of publishing it.

c. a formal written declaration or statement, as one containing the allegations of a plaintiff or the grounds of a charge.

2. anything that is defamatory or that maliciously or damagingly misrepresents

Greacen2000 did the board a fine service by starting the ball rolling, as it were. Your contribution has mainly been fantasising

You hinted at "the truth" before as you scrambled desperately up the sunny slopes of Mount Credit-Taking.

In one particularly hilarious post you even rewrote history

The point is that you didn't tell or reveal anything. Others did. As always.

The truth is that I DON'T speculate. Everything I have claimed about this particular issue can be proved-much of it by dated documentary evidence.

There is no question of my taking a civil action against you-that is risible-but you ARE guilty of libellous comments made in an attempt to discredit me. It is quite as simple as that.

It would do your credibility no end of good if you could see fit to retract the highlighted statements-with or without an apology.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Everything I have claimed about this particular issue

... or which other people have claimed and you've taken credit for - a legal grey area to be sure.

Not only am I neither going to offer a retraction nor an apology, but I am also going to speculate that you may just be teetering on the brink of the deep end here.

I eaglery await the extradition order. :D

EOho8Pw.png

The truth is that I DON'T speculate. Everything I have claimed about this particular issue can be proved-much of it by dated documentary evidence.

There is no question of my taking a civil action against you-that is risible-but you ARE guilty of libellous comments made in an attempt to discredit me. It is quite as simple as that.

It would do your credibility no end of good if you could see fit to retract the highlighted statements-with or without an apology.

Grow up MJ, people are allowed to disagree with you.

"To be the man, you gotta beat the man"

morton4rp5.png

Only if you're over a certain age, have a full clean driving licence and an incessant urge to spank "wee pink botties".

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I'm not even disagreeing with the substance of the thread, just MJ's bizarre interpretation thereof, as well as his incredible claims of authorship. All of which is beside the more pressing point, of course: how are we going to bust DDF and AD out of jail? I favour the file-baked-in-a-cake approach, because befriending a guard and having him slip a key into a copy of the bible takes too long.

EOho8Pw.png

Only if you're over a certain age, have a full clean driving licence and an incessant urge to spank "wee pink botties".

Quite :ph34r:

I'm not even disagreeing with the substance of the thread, just MJ's bizarre interpretation thereof, as well as his incredible claims of authorship. All of which is beside the more pressing point, of course: how are we going to bust DDF and AD out of jail? I favour the file-baked-in-a-cake approach, because befriending a guard and having him slip a key into a copy of the bible takes too long.

Yeah, sorry. Disagree probably isn't the right word. As for breaking DDF and co. out of jail? The file-backed-in-a-cake approach works for me! :D

"To be the man, you gotta beat the man"

morton4rp5.png

... or which other people have claimed and you've taken credit for - a legal grey area to be sure.

Not only am I neither going to offer a retraction nor an apology, but I am also going to speculate that you may just be teetering on the brink of the deep end here.

Vulturely?

Libellous comments do not equate to disagreement.

Correct SPARROT, and don't you forget it son.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Just you leave the speculation to me son and stick to the truth. You've made a big enough arse of yourself already.

I've had a chat with Greacen and some other adults in the last twelve hours. The common advice appears to be that you're 'not worth it'.

YER BARD

Donkey Dave told me a week ago that Alistair's back, and the forms have been duly signed. I'll be checking with Companies House to make sure THEY get it right! :)

I was hoping to catch a glimpse of him yesterday at Cappielow. I wanted to ask him a wee question.

Shoogly was there (trying to look intelligent as usual), with a few of his usual satellites but there was no sign of AD. Shoogly couldn't have answered my question.

Anybody spot him in the Cowshed? :blink:

YER BARD

Donkey Dave told me a week ago that Alistair's back, and the forms have been duly signed. I'll be checking with Companies House to make sure THEY get it right! :)

I was hoping to catch a glimpse of him yesterday at Cappielow. I wanted to ask him a wee question.

Shoogly was there (trying to look intelligent as usual), with a few of his usual satellites but there was no sign of AD. Shoogly couldn't have answered my question.

hasn't mr donald written to you yet? :lol:

Sorry you missed me Jag - whats the question and I will answer it now... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A press release confirming this will be released shortly...

hasn't mr donald written to you yet? :lol:

I've had several letters from Mr Donald.

YER BARD

I've had several letters from Mr Donald.

its funny, everytime i see that this thread has been added to the last post is always by you, always seems like you must be havin a conversation with yourself. Thought age had finally caught up with you :(

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Sorry you missed me Jag - whats the question and I will answer it now... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh, you're still with us Dave-I just wanted to know if Alistair Donald is now officially listed at Companies House.

It'll save me checking tomorrow! :blush:

YER BARD

• 2 weeks later...
its funny, everytime i see that this thread has been added to the last post is always by you, always seems like you must be havin a conversation with yourself. Thought age had finally caught up with you :(

IT'S MY thread-so there! :shutup:

Anyway, do you think the current feelings of togetherness and optimism, fostered fastidiously by our fatherly Chairman, will get a boost from Mr Donald's presence at Saturday's Renfrewshire Cup Final.

He must be bursting with excitement as the first competitive game approaches, and more importantly, he's BACK IN THE COUNTRY, and the **** don't have a match, so he'll be able to fully indulge his lifelong passion for the Ton.

He'll also be able to hand over his answer to the Trust's question in person as he clearly dislikes other forms of correspondence. Indeed, he may even speak to Jim McColl, if he has a clue who the f*ck he is! :lol:

YER BARD

IT'S MY thread-so there! :shutup:

Anyway, do you think the current feelings of togetherness and optimism, fostered fastidiously by our fatherly Chairman, will get a boost from Mr Donald's presence at Saturday's Renfrewshire Cup Final.

He must be bursting with excitement as the first competitive game approaches, and more importantly, he's BACK IN THE COUNTRY, and the **** don't have a match, so he'll be able to fully indulge his lifelong passion for the Ton.

He'll also be able to hand over his answer to the Trust's question in person as he clearly dislikes other forms of correspondence. Indeed, he may even speak to Jim McColl, if he has a clue who the f*ck he is! :lol:

Our first competitive game isn't on Saturday, it's a week on Saturday.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Our first competitive game isn't on Saturday, it's a week on Saturday.

The Renfrewshire Cup is a competition-however 'diddy'!

YER BARD

Archived