Alistair Donald - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Alistair Donald

I understand that. However to keep a balance we all need to be positive to balance Mj negativity.

Check out the threads he is currenty active in "Kirtsy Young" "Allan McManus" etc etc negative , negative negative.

What do I know? Apparently I am borderline brain damaged. :rolleyes:

maybe if EVERYONE else who uses this bord became negative.. then MortonJag would HAVE to resort to being positive, just to be different (if that is his intentions)....

There are some questions that are too important, some truths too powerful, some messages too liberating, that they can never be heard for fear they might actually provide you with the freedom you desire and that 'they' then lose the dependence you have on them and for which they are rewarded. They lose the hold they have over you which keeps you spellbound and feeds their ego, their hunger for power and their raison d'etre.

- Think for Yourself, Ask Your own questions, Do Your own research! ...... Set Yourselves Free!

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The usual abusive reply that I have come to expect from you.

Why do you refer to yourself in the third person?

I support Greenock Morton and have done so for my entire life. Born and bred Morton.

I was born in this town live in this town and support my local side. Unlike you my focus is positive. I don't waste time being negative in as many topics as you seem to haunt.

Come on Doc there are plenty of bad things in this world why don't you be positive and try and use your time and energy in a constructive way.

It's actually your type of random criticism of the Jag which is now becoming boring to the posters. Instead of acknowledging like THE MAJORITY of posters on this thread that I've asked valid questions, you couldn't resist 'having a go'. Nothing positive at all-just bloody well having a go, and you accuse ME of being 'abusive'. :angry:

I understand that. However to keep a balance we all need to be positive to balance Mj negativity.

Check out the threads he is currenty active in "Kirtsy Young" "Allan McManus" etc etc negative , negative negative.

What do I know? Apparently I am borderline brain damaged. :rolleyes:

Really-that would explain everything-I merely had you as angst laden.

maybe if EVERYONE else who uses this bord became negative.. then MortonJag would HAVE to resort to being positive, just to be different (if that is his intentions)....

;)

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

...Instead of acknowledging like THE MAJORITY of posters on this thread that I've asked valid questions...

Whoopedeedoo you've made some valid points. Let a horse blow into a trumpet for a year and it's sure to hit some proper notes occasionally.

wl545_the_shining_c_aaa.jpg

Of course I'm happy

Whoopedeedoo you've made some valid points. Let a horse blow into a trumpet for a year and it's sure to hit some proper notes occasionally.

Another of the 'positive' brigade I see!

Did that make you feel very important?

Mortonjag ALWAYS makes valid points.

Cretins have difficulty in recognising valid points.

What are your views on Alistair Donald?

I see the Trust is as quiet about this as they were noisy for the past couple of days- maybe they're working on a six page reply!

Stuart, Jim, Trust Member-Mortonjag's giving you more publicity! ;) ;) ;)

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

I see the Trust is as quiet about this as they were noisy for the past couple of days- maybe they're working on a six page reply!

Stuart, Jim, Trust Member-Mortonjag's giving you more publicity! ;) ;) ;)

one of our members has asked us to ask what Alistair Donalds role is, when he gets a reply he can do what he wants with it. currently we know what was in the tele and what was stated in Scottish Cup programme v Gretna dated 12th January which can be read http://greenockmortonfc.blogspot.com/2008/...r-on-board.html on jonatons great blog.

"Boy, I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals."

one of our members has asked us to ask what Alistair Donalds role is, when he gets a reply he can do what he wants with it. currently we know what was in the tele and what was stated in Scottish Cup programme v Gretna dated 12th January which can be read http://greenockmortonfc.blogspot.com/2008/...r-on-board.html on jonatons great blog.

Jonaton has things tattooed on his great blog Bryan.

The world's full of surprises!

I heard it reads 'Asti Dad'. :P

YER BARD

It's actually your type of random criticism of the Jag which is now becoming boring to the posters.

:rolleyes:

Let's not get carried away just yet ;)

Along the track the train came puffin, Morton 1 Celtic nuffin.

:rolleyes:

Let's not get carried away just yet ;)

Mortonjag never gets carried away Cawstick :P

YER BARD

I'm not being facetious, but why don't you email the club, phone them, or write a letter asking. For me, he is just another board member and I have no more knowledge of what he does than what was written in the press at the time of his appointment. However, when I don't know the answer to a question, I ask the person most likely to give the most accurate and correct answer. In this case, Mr Donald.

Send him an email asking for a quick summary of his role and if he gets back to you then you have done well, if he doesn't, you are no worse off.

� The Fire Breathing Morton Guy - I'm not Pat!

:unsure:

It is intended to be a SERIOUS question about an issue which I believe should interest all true fans.

so, you could try the following:

1) ask mr donald

2) become a shareholder and attend a meeting (ooer missus). ask your question as a shareholder

3) bleat on a messageboard

i would start at the top of the list

Mortonjag never gets carried away Cawstick :P

Carried out more like :P

I'm not being facetious, but why don't you email the club, phone them, or write a letter asking. For me, he is just another board member and I have no more knowledge of what he does than what was written in the press at the time of his appointment. However, when I don't know the answer to a question, I ask the person most likely to give the most accurate and correct answer. In this case, Mr Donald.

Send him an email asking for a quick summary of his role and if he gets back to you then you have done well, if he doesn't, you are no worse off.

It was interesting that Davie Irons took time out to specifically mention him after the Thistle, he's obviously playing an active role at the club.

The share issue opens some big questions as well. £800K of shares with the Raes taking £200K max, will Donald pick up the rest and cement his position at Cappielow?

Along the track the train came puffin, Morton 1 Celtic nuffin.

Tried that 3 weeks ago , when the End of Pro youth thread was running . Not a jot , explained that I had asked questions at the Q+A , so I thought the club would at least acknowledge the recieving of my concerns .

If Alistair Donald there to improve profits I don't see any evidence that any commercial improvements have been made . I suppose ultimately it does not matter what good ideas you bring to the table its whether those ideas are put into practice .

It was interesting that Davie Irons took time out to specifically mention him after the Thistle, he's obviously playing an active role at the club.

The share issue opens some big questions as well. £800K of shares with the Raes taking £200K max, will Donald pick up the rest and cement his position at Cappielow?

£750K of shares - and why do you think that the Raes will only take £200K max?

A press release confirming this will be released shortly...

May I have his personal e-mail address?

YER BARD

so, you could try the following:

1) ask mr donald

2) become a shareholder and attend a meeting (ooer missus). ask your question as a shareholder

3) bleat on a messageboard

i would start at the top of the list

Mr Donald would surely reply to an eminent Glasgow Physician-Trumpet.Please forward his contact details, and I'll get on to his case without further ado. I'm NOT being facetious.

It was indeed, and was picked up on by those who ARE genuinely interested in this issue and in the future of the club. Word on the street is that the old Shooglemeister was none too chuffed that some of his thunder had been stolen! :P

Tried that 3 weeks ago , when the End of Pro youth thread was running . Not a jot , explained that I had asked questions at the Q+A , so I thought the club would at least acknowledge the recieving of my concerns .

It's astonishing that their failure to respond to your questions and MANY OTHERS is totally ignored by folk who are only on this board to stir up trouble Chris! ;)

£750K of shares - and why do you think that the Raes will only take £200K max?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You really can't resist it big ears, and you and the master weren't even at the EGM where the nature and purpose of the new share issue was pretty clearly spelled out. You don't know how many shares Mortonjag's just about to scoop up. Are Mortonjag and Alistair Donald secretly in cahoots. Could Mortonjag and Alistair Donald be the same person?

BTW I've got a mate at Blochairn who does a good line in class c carrots-Shoogly might be interested.

YER BARD

Mr Donald would surely reply to an eminent Glasgow Physician-Trumpet.Please forward his contact details, and I'll get on to his case without further ado. I'm NOT being facetious.

You really can't resist it big ears, and you and the master weren't even at the EGM where the nature and purpose of the new share issue was pretty clearly spelled out. You don't know how many shares Mortonjag's just about to scoop up. Are Mortonjag and Alistair Donald secretly in cahoots. Could Mortonjag and Alistair Donald be the same person?

BTW I've got a mate at Blochairn who does a good line in class c carrots-Shoogly might be interested.

errm no - if you were indeed the same person then it means all of the comments about being an eminent Glasgow Physician would in fact be a load of rubbish... :rolleyes: :P

A press release confirming this will be released shortly...

errm no - if you were indeed the same person then it means all of the comments about being an eminent Glasgow Physician would in fact be a load of rubbish... :rolleyes: :P

Sometimes you truly confound me with logic.

YER BARD

Archived