What Positions Need To Be Strengthened? - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Positions Need To Be Strengthened?

Caltonfan

i think we need to get a left back, holding midfielder and a goal scorer

Dillon hasnt impressed much since he came to us so i dont see him staying

up front we need a goal poacher, who will just score goals and try nothing fancy

and we should try to hold onto Andy

left back...experienced holding midfielder...would probably like another winger...a striker...and a few others

McInally will now be able to build his own team and i think when he gets the players he wants then we will see vast improvements in our team and we should be up their challenging next year. Holding onto McLaren, Harding is a must

We have foundations for potentially a very good team....McGurn, Harding, Millar, McLaren, Templeman, Weatherson etc and with having the team built upon, we can be up there challenging for sure

It will be a hard season again

But we can do it

Roll On Next Year!

Mon Eh Ton :)

Not sure. Depends who of the existing squad we're going to build around.

Now that we have Templeman he should be accommodated.

Above all, I'd sign Andy McLaren right now, if we can afford him.

EOho8Pw.png

McLaren is a MUST.

A defender for either squad rotation or in case of injuries/suspensions.

A midfield (a better version of Marco).

Another mifielder who can play on the left.

AT

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

I know we seem to sign a lot of the mid/late 90s old boys, but Craig McPherson is out of contract. I'm not sure if he'd be another Mahood, but he'd be worth at least scouting.

I'm fairly sure the Midden just punted a left-sided player as well, or perhaps it was Clyde.

EOho8Pw.png

yeah Nacho....Midden punted Laurie Ellis I think

heard from a few midden fans that he is pretty good, wonder why they got rid of him though <_ suppose theyve got lappin at left back and are wanting to cut their wage bill i guess.>

• 4 weeks later...

Archived