What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 351 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

ST. VINCENT - Strange Mercy

AIR - Love 2

GIRLS - Broken Dreams Club

JONATHAN WILSON - Gentle Spirit

MAZES - A Thousand Heys

ST. JOHN'S AMBIENCE - St. John's Ambience

DEATH IN VEGAS - Trans-Love

THE WAR ON DRUGS - Slave Ambient

DAVID LYNCH - Crazy Clown Time

THE FIELD - Looping State Of Mind

JESUS & MARY CHAIN - Munki

EVERYTHING EVERYTHING - Man Alive

ADMIRAL FALLOW - Boots Met My Face

DESTROYER - Kaputt

M83 - Hurry Up, We're Dreaming

Some cracking albums there Chris, Destroyer and Admiral Fallow in particular! :thumbup2:

• 2 weeks later...

Working form home and Huey Morgan has just played:

McAlmont and Butler - Yes

A great song.

Edited by TAFKAC

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

Some cracking albums there Chris, Destroyer and Admiral Fallow in particular! :thumbup2:

You should def check that Jonathan Wilson 'Gentle Spirit' lp - hardly anything new, pure CSN & Y / Neil Young / Josh Rouse / mid-period Pink Floyd (!) / Jackson Browne sorta feel, but still UTTERLY superb - and 80 mins. long as well, almost unheard of these days!

Gonna see him @ The Arches, Thu. 2nd Feb, as part of Celtic Conx - cannae wait!!! :lol: :rolleyes: :lol:

European Fairs Cup [aka Inter City Cup / UEFA Cup / Europa League], 30th September 1968: Morton (3) v Chelsea (4) !!!

You should def check that Jonathan Wilson 'Gentle Spirit' lp - hardly anything new, pure CSN & Y / Neil Young / Josh Rouse / mid-period Pink Floyd (!) / Jackson Browne sorta feel, but still UTTERLY superb - and 80 mins. long as well, almost unheard of these days!

Gonna see him @ The Arches, Thu. 2nd Feb, as part of Celtic Conx - cannae wait!!! :lol: :rolleyes: :lol:

Already have mate, and I agree, it's a belter. Desert Raven is my favourite track on the album, like you say very reminicent of early Floyd.

Ok, i tried to listen to that, got to track 5 & gave up, dull as dishwater IMO.

Maybe it could grow on me but tbh i cant be arsed, not my cuppa tea.

The future just ain't what it used to be

been listening to a lot of bloc party the last couple of days. always liked them but i really hadn't put them on for probably a few years. what i've noticed though is that some of their songs sound exactly the same and they do a lot of lyric repetition. ^_^

Been listening to White Lies debut album again, forgot how good it is! :)

'Bigger Than Us " STILL sounds astonishing!!!

Edited by Chris Davidson
European Fairs Cup [aka Inter City Cup / UEFA Cup / Europa League], 30th September 1968: Morton (3) v Chelsea (4) !!!