What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 281 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

Midnight Rider - The Allman Brothers

Lodi - Creedence Clearwater Revival

Jump Sturdy - Dr John The Night Tripper

Love Jumped Through My Window - Arthur Lee

Fall On You - Moby Grape

Stray Cat Blues - The Rolling Stones

Some people never go crazy, what truly horrible lifes they must live - Charles Bukowski

The Dropkick Murphys - Shipping Out To Boston

The Blind Boys of Alabama - Way Down In The Hole

U2 - The Electric Co. (Live)

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

Wsct546pCBE

Good tune, wasn't all that keen on The World Is Yours, but the two tracks I've heard from this album sound excellent.

Read in the Manchester Evening News the other day that Squire sent him a track, which Brown loved, but his son wouldn't let him work on it. Ah well. Was one of four instrumentals Squire leaked about two years ago - they'll be knocking about cyberspace for anyone interested.

On my i-pod the now, Leonard Cohen - Famous Blue Raincoat. Tremendous song. In fact, I'm off to start a thread about him...

Nirvana - Come as you are (unplugged)

Awesome song.

Yeah. That's my favourite Nirvana track.

Right now I've just discovered a Ring of Fire demo from Def Leppard. It's amazing.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

The Dropkick Murphys - The State of Massachusetts

Edited by Mortonbug

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"