What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 275 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

Hope you were watching the film and not listening through choice!!

Its a good wee number :ph34r: ... never thought much to the film to be honest .

Some people never go crazy, what truly horrible lifes they must live - Charles Bukowski

Never actually got through the whole album, chucked it when the Spotify ads kicked in. Went out and bought it today though, will shove it on tonight. :)

Bowie's best album IMO ;)

Some people never go crazy, what truly horrible lifes they must live - Charles Bukowski

The Associates - Party Fears Two

Now that's a choon.

Went down for breakfast 2 Fridays ago in Italy and the hotel was playing Love and Money, I know Italian music is a bit behind us, but ffs, 20 odd years behind??? :lol: Enjoyed it tho'.

Morrissey - The Boy Racer / Do Your Best And Don't Worry / Reader Meet Author / Dagenham Dave / Best Friend On The Payroll / Fantastic Bird / Nobody Loves Us.

Oingo Boingo - Weird Science :lol:

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

Bowie - Hours

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

The The - This Is The Day