What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 273 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

Kings of Leon - Molly's Chambers (live)

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

guitar heroes on bbc 4

I watched that in work the other night, quality!

I'm loving the Ladyhawke album at the mo. V v good pop.

also liking Friendly Fires and the odd spin of the new Kasabian. Fire is such a good song, eh

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture - Laurie Anderson

Yer Dong

Allan Moore, yer wife's a very nice woman,

we're gonna win the league for sure.

Was listening to Oasis - Be Here Now. Bought it yesterday, wish I never bothered. <_ small faces the essential collection was also bought yesterday so i have that on now.>

I love Be Here Now, although I'm aware I'm in the minority.

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.

On first listen, the only song I like is Don't Go Away. The production on the album seems pretty pish.

Stand By Me was a bit of a Ricos anthem for me. D'you Know What I Mean is a class song as well.

ryu-blackhadou.gif

Stand By Me was a bit of a Ricos anthem for me. D'you Know What I Mean is a class song as well.

Forgot Stand By Me, I like that. Canny mind what D'you Know What I Mean is like. :blush: Will need to listen again, I doubt it'll be an album I put on alot like Definitely Maybe or Morning Glory though.

It was either Be Here Now or The Masterplan I was buying, chose the wrong one!

Forgot Stand By Me, I like that. Canny mind what D'you Know What I Mean is like. :blush: Will need to listen again, I doubt it'll be an album I put on alot like Definitely Maybe or Morning Glory though.

It was either Be Here Now or The Masterplan I was buying, chose the wrong one!

Be Here Now is good but The Masterplan is spectacular. Ach well, buy it next week.

ryu-blackhadou.gif